ONESOFT Consulting Sdn Bhd offers an Internship for Accounting Students from the Faculty of Management, UTM who will undergo industrial training in Semester II, 2013/2014.
During the internship period, you may be exposed to the following areas:
- Analyzing sales transactions, preparing balance sheet and Profit and Loss Statement for some of Malaysia’s largest companies.
- Generate daily sales report, uploading of sales transactions from branches, issuance of debit notes and credit notes.
- Entering collections to match the outstanding invoices, prepare aging reports.
- Monitoring payment to suppliers.
- Other Accounts area; i.e. Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
- ERP Consulting and implementation.
- Candidate must currently be pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Finance /Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- Current CGPA: 3.50 and above.
- Required skill(s): Accounting Software.
- Preferred skill(s): Administration.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
Expected remuneration: Starting from RM 850. Additional allowances are dependent on the intern's skills.