Agensi Pekerjaan ASK Resources Sdn Bhd offers an Industrial Training Program for students from the Faculty of Management, UTM who will undergo industrial training in Semester II, 2013/2014.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- General Human Resource functions ( including payroll , contract briefing , & recruitment phone screening , face to face interview )
- Provide support to others Team in Project Management role on recruitment activities and managing/administering paperwork/administrative tasks , assist in event co-ordination.
- Escalates issues that may impact the delivery of Recruitment activities to Recruiter / Undertaking HR transactions regarding a range of HR processes, including support to both the internal and external employees, ie, processing claims, payment related requests, annual leave enquiries etc.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Aggressively Cold calls to arrange meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business.
- Gathering market and client information.
- Gaining a clear understanding of clients' businesses and requirements quickly.
Students, who are interested, please submit a letter of application and curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Attention to: Chloe Hor
Agensi Pekerjaan ASK Resources Sdn Bhd
No 13B & 15B, Jalan Kenari 7,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong ,Selangor
Tel :+603 8070 8422/+603 8076 9592
Fax : +603 80709592
Facebook : www.facebook.com/askemployment
Website : www.askresources.com.my