Job Vacancy: Management Trainee
Dept: Internal Audit
- Plan and execute audit assignment within the Company including financial, operational and business process review.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control
- Ensure compliance of established procedure and guideline
- Prepare audit report outlining audit finding and recommendation
- Conduct follow-up audit on agreed action plan where appropriate
- Perform ad-hoc audit, special review and investigation as and when required
- Responsible for the daily accounting operational functions
- Involve and assist in preparing monthly management reports and ensure timely reporting of monthly financial information.
- Involved and assist in yearly budgeting and planning
- Review financial results and variance analysis against budget and actual results
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent, company secretary and relevant authorities to ensure compliance with audit, tax and statutory requirement.
- Handle ad-hoc financial functions/assignments from time to time
- To manage the existing corporate clients and develop new potential customers
- To plan and coordinate client sales activities
- To maintain good working relationship with clients (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand etc)
- To represent company at client meetings
- To stay abreast of all customers issue and follow up with customers
Dept: Admin (Procurement)
- Issuance and verification of Purchase Orders, Delivery, follow-ups.
- To ensure proper and systematic filing/tracking system of all purchases and the pricing records
- Work closely with suppliers on all incoming shipments
- Liaise and co-ordinate with various departments to ensure all customers deliveries are met with minimum cost incurred
- Assists in daily purchasing matters and other duties as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management / Marketing or equivalent
- Required language (s): Chinese, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.
- Possess own transport