Greetings all postgraduate students,
Vacancies for Graduate Research Assistants
We have 2 vacancies for Graduate Research Assistants for a Social Science Research Project.
Duration of project : 12 months.
The interested applicant should have
an interest in Economics, social issues and especially in research of a social science nature ;
a first degree in economics, business or accounting with an interest and familiarity with economic issues.
Previous experience in research in social science is a great asset.
Communication skills in the English Language and Bahasa Malaysia (be a Malaysian) is important, as well as possessing skills in using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and SPSS.
Having own transport is an asset.
The successful GRA is expected to publish at least 2 papers related to the research area.
Successful applicants will be paid RM1,500 per month and will undergo a three month probation.
Interested applicants should apply via email with a CV attached.
Kindly send application to
Management Faculty, UTM.
Closing date for application: 9th October 2014
Greetings all students,
Please be informed that all new students (registered on semester 1 session 2014/2015) should register subjects using four codes (e.g. PHAM) and all existing students (registered BEFORE semester 1 session 2014/2015) should register subjects using three codes (e.g PHM). If you have registered the subject (e.g. research, dissertation etc) using the wrong code, please come to this session and we will assist you:
Date: 28 September 2014 (Sunday)
Venue: Viva Room 1 (FM)
Time: 9am to 12pm
Please be alert with this date and we will unable to set another date to assist you. Thank you
Dear Potential candidates,
Here below the last call for the candidates who would like to take such opportunity in a subsidized program : SYMBIOSIS is a program managed by the Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC) with the objective of developing high-tech startup corporation.
The SYMBIOSIS program focuses on merging prospective technologies developed by universities and research centers
with potential young graduate entrepreneurs to undertake commercialization.
- 1 year program
- Establishment of startup companies by participants at the end of the program.
- 3-way partnership between MTDC, Universities/Research Institutes, and Graduates.
- Commercialization and entrepreneurship guidance.
- Commercialization process determination.
- Commercial and technology viability.
- Idea generation.
- Consultancy services.
- Startup establishment.
- Startup sustainability programs.
- To encourage the commercialization of research and development.
- To increase the number of technology-based startup companies.
- To provide opportunities for graduates in managing technology-based startup companies.
- To gear up graduates with entrepreneur skills.
- Open to Malaysian citizens.
- Possess a degree in any field from a recognised university. Post-graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- Applicants must be below 33 years old.
- Good communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be committed to undergo and complete the whole program.
Provided during training.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information, please contact
Cek Norlia (03-89414100 ext 3046)
Please do not Miss it out the day is 19 Sept 2014 .
- Session to Record Students' Thumb Print (Full Time Research Students only) 24 - 25 September 2014
- MIXED MODE DISSERTATION (PROPOSAL) SEM 1 2014/2015
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO RESEARCH STUDENTS: NOTICE FOR FIRST EVALUATION (PROPOSAL DEFENSE)
- LIST OF SUPERVISOR SEM 1 2014/2015
- GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP SCHEME SEM I SESSION 2014/2015
- World Bank Talk
- Talk on Malaysia Economic Monitor: Boosting Trade Competetiveness (9 July 2014, 9 AM, Banquet Hall Sultan Ibrahim Chancellery Building)
- Presentation Between 20 July to 9 August 2014
- VENUE CLASS FOR UHP 6013 SEM 3 2013/2014
- CLASS SCHEDULE UHP 6013 SEM 3 2013/2014