Dear Potential candidates,
Here below the last call for the candidates who would like to take such opportunity in a subsidized program : SYMBIOSIS is a program managed by the Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC) with the objective of developing high-tech startup corporation.
The SYMBIOSIS program focuses on merging prospective technologies developed by universities and research centers
with potential young graduate entrepreneurs to undertake commercialization.
- 1 year program
- Establishment of startup companies by participants at the end of the program.
- 3-way partnership between MTDC, Universities/Research Institutes, and Graduates.
- Commercialization and entrepreneurship guidance.
- Commercialization process determination.
- Commercial and technology viability.
- Idea generation.
- Consultancy services.
- Startup establishment.
- Startup sustainability programs.
- To encourage the commercialization of research and development.
- To increase the number of technology-based startup companies.
- To provide opportunities for graduates in managing technology-based startup companies.
- To gear up graduates with entrepreneur skills.
- Open to Malaysian citizens.
- Possess a degree in any field from a recognised university. Post-graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- Applicants must be below 33 years old.
- Good communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be committed to undergo and complete the whole program.
Provided during training.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information, please contact
Cek Norlia (03-89414100 ext 3046)
Please do not Miss it out the day is 19 Sept 2014 .
Dear full time research students (PhD and Master by Research)
FYI, presentation for proposal defense for this semester (2014/15-1) will be held tentatively on the following weeks ie.:
1. Week 8 (26-30 October 2014)
2. Week 16 (21-24 December 2014)
Those students who are involved, please act accordingly by submitting your report to the office 2 weeks before the related week ie.
a. 12 October 2014 (Sunday) – for week 8 presentation
b. 7 December 2014 (Sunday) – for week 16 presentation
Presentation for final write-up can be conducted anytime during the semester whenever you are ready.
From: Postgraduate Office, Faculty of Management
Date : 9 September2014
- LIST OF SUPERVISOR SEM 1 2014/2015
- GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP SCHEME SEM I SESSION 2014/2015
- World Bank Talk
- Talk on Malaysia Economic Monitor: Boosting Trade Competetiveness (9 July 2014, 9 AM, Banquet Hall Sultan Ibrahim Chancellery Building)
- Presentation Between 20 July to 9 August 2014
- VENUE CLASS FOR UHP 6013 SEM 3 2013/2014
- CLASS SCHEDULE UHP 6013 SEM 3 2013/2014
- Session to Record Students' Thumb Print (Full Time Research Students only) 16 - 17 June 2014
- Penambahan Seksyen 06 Kursus UHP 6013 di UTMKL (Semester Pendek: Pelajar Pesisir)
- MASTER DISSERTATION – PROPOSAL DEFENSE