To all UTM Postgraduate Students by FULL RESEARCH and MIXED MODE (who registered for Dissertation),
The Online Progress Report Submission is already open! You need to use the online Graduate Studies Management System (GSMS) that can be accessed at http://spsapp3.utm.my:8080/gsmsv4/index.jsp. You can also access it from SPS website (http://www.sps.utm.my/).
What you need to do are:
1. Fill out the Log Book (if you havent done so throughout this semester).
2. Fill out the Progress Report and click SAVE.
3. Click the Submit button in the Progress Report to be sent to supervisor's email (it has been set to their UTM's email).
4. Print PDF for your own copy/ proof and better send an email to your supervisor so they know you have filled out the Progress Report Online.
The date for students to fill out the online form is from 23 Nov to 03 Dec 2014.
The SPS Computer Lab will be opened to those students who have problems in filling their progress report using the GSMS online system. The schedule is as below :
SPS Computer Lab,
Level 1, F54, UTM Johor Bahru
Level 2, Menara Razak,
UTM Kuala Lumpur
23 Nov ? 3 Dec 2014
1) 8.30 a.m to 1.00 p.m
2) 2.00 p.m to 4.30 p.m
* The result for your Research/Dissertation Course for this semester (for Full Research & Mixed Mode Students taking Dissertation) depends on this Progress Report.
*You will get a grade of either TM (Tak Memuaskan = Unsatisfactory) or MM (Memuaskan=Satisfactory).
*Two times of TM in a row will result in KG (Kedudukan Gagal=Fail) and you will be terminated from the program.
** Students who did not send their report will automatically be given a TM.