Information provided serves as guidelines only and is subject to changes
Entry on/after 2014/2015
The PhD program usually takes three years (full time) or four years (part-time) to complete. Students will be supervised by academic staff who will advise them on the direction and structure of the research throughout the entire PhD study. The student will work closely with supervisor(s) during the first year whic is the design phase. Following a successful defense session, students would start to gather research data in the second year, and write their thesis in the final year students.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the end of the program, graduates are able to:
- Synthesize knowledge and contribute to original research that broadens the frontier of knowledge in management field.
- Adapt practical skills leading to innovative ideas in management field.
- Provide expert advice to society in management field.
- Conduct research independently and adhere to legal, ethical and professional code of practice.
- Display leadership qualities through communicating and working effectively with peers and stakeholders.
- Appraise problems in the relevant field critically using scientific skills.
- Integrate information for lifelong learning
In addition to a thesis, to be eligible for the award, students must complete the following university courses:
|Seminar Global on Development Economic and Social Issues||3|
|Seminar on Science Philosophy and Social Development||3|
|Bahasa Malaysia Akademik 1||3|
|Malaysian Society & Culture||3|
Length of Course:
i) 6-12 semesters, full time
ii) 8-16 semesters, part time
Intake: Throughout the year