Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ahmad Jusoh
ISI/WOS (Thomson Reuters) and SCOPUS Indexed Journal:
- Abbas Mardani, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas, Kannan Govindan, Aslan Amat Senin and Ahmad Jusoh (2016). VIKOR Technique: A Systematic Review of the State of the Art Literature on Methodologiesand Applications. Sustainability. Vol 8, 1-38. doi:10.3390/su8010037. ISSN 2071-1050. IF: 0.942 (Q3)
- Abbas Mardani, Ahmad Jusoh, Edmundas Zavadskas (2015). Fuzzy multiple criteria decision-making techniques and application- Two decades review from 1994- 2014 . Expert System With Application. Vo. 42. Pg 4126-4148. IF = 2.24: Q1(ISSN: 0957-4174).
- Abbas Mardani, Ahmad Jusoh, Khalil Md Nor, Zainab Khalifah , Norhayati Zakwan, Alireza Valipour (2015). Multiple Criteria Decision Making Techniques and Its Applications- A Review of the Literature from 2000 to 2014. Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja. Volume 28. Issue 1. Pg 516-571 (ISSN 1848-9664). IF = 0.432 (Q4).
- Abbas Mardani, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas, Zainab Khalifah, Ahmad Jusoh, Khalil Md Nor (2015). Multiple criteria decision making techniques in transportation system: a systematic review of the state of the art literature. Transport. doi:10.3846/16484142.2015.1121517. page 1-27. eISSN 1648-3480. IF 0.734 (Q4).
- Abbas Mardani, Ahmad Jusoh, Zavadskas Edmundas Kazimieras, Fausto Cavallaro, Zainab Khalifah (2015). Sustainable and renewable energy: An overview of the application of multiple criteria decision making techniques and approaches. Sustainability. Vol. 7. pp 13947-13984 IF: 0.942 (Q3)
- Abbas Mardani, Ahmad Jusoh, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas, Norhayati Zakuan, Alireza Valipour, Mansooreh Kazemilari (2016). Proposing new hierarchical framework to evaluating of quality management practices: a new combined fuzzy hybrid MCDM approach. Journal of Business Economics and Management. IF = 0.723 (Q2). DOI: 10.3846/16111699.2015.1061589. In Press.(In Press- Accepted for Publication: Issue 1 2016)
- Abbas Mardani, Ahmad Jusoh, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas, Khalil Md Nor, Zainab Khalifah multiple criteria decision-making techniques and approaches to evaluate service quality: A systematic review of the literature. Journal of Business Economics and Management. IF = 0.723 (Q2). DOI: 10.3846/16111699.2015.1095233. (In Press- Accepted for Publication)
Scopus Indexed Journal:
- Amir Honarpour, Ahmad Jusoh, Choi Sang (2016). Knowledge Management and Total Quality Management: A Reciprocal Relationship. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management (In Press-Accepted for Publication).
- Kwok See Ying, Ahmad Jusoh and Zainab Khalifah (2016). A Conceptual Model of Tourist Satisfaction. Pertanika Journal of Social Science and Humanities. Vol 24. No 1: 505-518.
- Kwok See Ying, Ahmad Jusoh and Zainab Khalifah (2016). The Influence of Service Quality on Satisfaction. Intangible Capital. Vol 12. No 2.:444-461
- Choi Sang Long,Tan Owee Kowang, Goh Chin Fei,Ahmad Jusoh (2016). The Linkage of Lecturers’ Competencies and Student Performance: A Case Study in Malaysia. The Social Sciences. Vol 11. No 3. 297-300
- Kwok See Ying, Ahmad Jusoh, Zainab Khalifah, Hamdan Said (2015) An Empirical Study of Tourist Satisfaction in Malaysia. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences Vol 6 No 6.
- Muhammad Syafri, Ahmad Jusoh, Inda Sukati, Khalil Md Nor, Muhammed Fauzi Othman (2015). Kesan Moderator Kearifan Tempatan dalam Mempertingkatkan Prestasi Pekerja di Indonesia. Jurnal Pengurusan. Vol 45. Dec Issue
- Ehsan Kish Hazrat Soltan, Ahmad Jusoh, Mahdi Mohammad Bagheri (2015) An Integrative Environmental Framework for a Better Enterprise Resource Planning Post-Implementation Success. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences Vol 6 No 6. Pp 153-162
- Ishamuddin Mustapha, Ahmad Jusoh, Khalil Md Nor (2015). A Review on Quality Management Systems Maintenance Framework based on Process Based Management, Knowledge Quality and Knowledge Self-efficacy. Jurnal Teknologi. Vol 72. No 4: 7-12.
- Ahmad Jusoh, Anis Syahira Zulkifli, Amran Mohammed Rasli, Yasin Munir (2015). A View from Academic Administrators on the Characteristics of Future University. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues.5(Special Issue), 7-12.
- Ahmad, M.F., Zakuan, N., Ahmad, J. and Takala, J. (2015) ‘Meta-analysis of the TQM impact on business performance amongst regions and countries’, Int. J. Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 2, 155–164.
- Hamdan Said, Iqbal Ahmad, Masdinah Alauyah Md Yusof, Ahmad Jusoh (2015). Assessing the Role of Higher Education in Developing Social Entrepreneurship in Malaysia: A Review of Literature. MediterraneanJournal of Social Sciences Vol. 6. No 2. March. 583-587.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Hamdan Said, Ahmad Jusoh (2015). Empirical Evidence on the Relationship between Democratic Classroom and Social Skills Development of Students. MediterraneanJournal of Social Sciences Vol. 6. No 2. March. 583-587. 18-27
- Kamyar Kianpour, Roya Anvari, Ahmad Jusoh, Muhammed Fauzi Othman (2014). Important Motivators for Buying Green Products. Intangible Capital. Vol 10. No 5: 873-896 (Scopus)
- Kamyar Kianpour, Ahmad Jusoh, Maryam Asghari (2014). Environmental friendly as a new dimension of product quality. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management. Vol. 31. No. 5 547-565.
- Yip Poh Yen; Mohd Shoki Md Ariff; Kamaruzaman Abdul Rahim; Norhayati Zakuan; Ahmad Jusoh; Khalid Ismail (2014). Examining adoption of internet banking system among future managers and ICT professionals using unified theory of acceptance and use of technology model. Advanced Science Letters. 20(10-12):2220-2224.
- Choi Sang Long, Lee Yean Thean, Wan Khairuzzaman Wan Ismail, Ahmad Jusoh (2012). Leadership Style and Employees’ turnover Intention: Exploratory Study of Academic Staff in a Malaysian College. World Applied Sciences Journal 19 (4): 575-581, 2012
- Amir Honarpour, Ahmad Jusoh, Khalil MdNor (2012), Knowledge Management, TQM and Innovation: A new look. Journal of Technology Management and Innovation. Vol 7, Issue 3. 22-31
ISI Journal (Covered):
- Abbas Mardani, Ahmad Jusoh, Khalil Md Nor, Ehsan Kish Hazrat Soltan and Mansooreh Kazemi Lari (2013), Total Quality Management and Organizational Culture framework for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (ISMBs) in Iran. Caspian Journal of Applied Sciences Research. 2(10). 43-60. (ISI)
- Kamyar Kianpour, Ahmad Jusoh, Khalil Md Nor (2014). Green reverse supply chain management and a conceptual model for customer participation for returning the eol products. Science .International (Lahorea),26(4),1611-1614,2014
- Ehsan Kish Hazrat Soltan , Ahmad Jusoh, Abbas Mardani, Mahdi Mohammad Bagheri (2015). Successful Enterprise Resource Planning Post-Implementation: Contributions of Technological Factors. Journal of Soft Computing and Decision Support Systems Vol.2 No.4: 17-25
- Nur Rifhan A. Rahim, Ahmad Jusoh, Muhammed Fauzi Othman (2014), A Revisit of Campus of Life. Jurnal Kemanusiaan. June 2014. 1-8
- Hojatallah Mousapour, Ahmad Jusoh, Khalil Md Nor, Ali Pakdel (2014), Manager’s perspective on ISO9001 quality management system and performance of suppliers: A study on the second largest automaker company in Iran. American Journal of Business, Economics and Management. 2 (2). 55-63
- Norazryana Mat Dawi, Ahmad Jusoh, Khalil Md Nor (2013). A Conceptual Model of Customer Behavioral Intentions: Moderating Effects of Switching Barriers and Social Ties. Jurnal Teknologi. Vol.64. Bil. 3, 29-33
- Nur Rifhan A. Rahim, Ahmad Jusoh, Hamdan Said (2013). Peranan Perkongsian Pengetahuan Terhadap Jangkaan Tempoh Graduasi Mahasiswa Pasca Ijazah. Jurnal Teknologi. Vol 64. Bil 1, 23-32
- Ahsan Qamar, Saqib Muneer, Ahmad Jusoh, Halimah Idris (2013). The Relationship between Organizational Conduct and National Culture. Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies Vol. 5, No. 2. 82-88
- Ahsan Qamar, Saqib Muneer, Ahmad Jusoh, Halimah Idris (2013). Does the Suitability of National Culture Matters in the Adoption of Six Sigma? Information Management and Business Review Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 92-98.
- Choi Sang Long, Ahmad Jusoh, Musibau Akintunde Ajagbe, Lim Cheng Ghee (2013). A Review on Job Stressor in the Perspective of Health Care Industry. Research Journal of Recent Sciences. 3(3). 1-8
- Noor Aslinda Abu Seman, Norhayati Zakuan, Ahmad Jusoh, Mohd Shoki Md Arif (2012). Green Supply Chain Management: A Review and Research Direction. International Journal of Managing Value and Supply Chains. Vol 3, No 1. 01-18
- Lo Ying Tuan, Huam Hon Tat, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Amran Md Rasli, Ahmad Jusoh (2012). Potential of Brand Personality: Attachement Style as Moderator. American Journal of Business and Management Vol. 1, No. 2, 2012, 34-42.
- Kwok See Ying, Ahmad Jusoh, Zainab Khalifah (2012). Service Quality as a moderator in the relationship between experience and value. Contemporary Management Research. Vol 8. No.3, 2012, 185-194.
- Lee Soon Leong, Mohd Shoki Md Arif, Huam Hon Tat, Amran Rasli, Ahmad Jusoh (2011). Relationship between service quality, satisfaction and loyalty of Google Users. International Journal of Electronic Commerce Studies. Vol 2. No.1. 35 -56.
- Abdul Hakim Ahmad Dardar, Ahmad Jusoh, Amran Md Rasli (2011). Impact of training on job turnover: Evidence from contemporary Literature. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business. Vol. 3 No 4. 929 – 940
- Huam Hon Tat, Sangeetha Balasubramaniam, Thoo Ai Chin, Amran Md Rasli, Ahmad Jusoh. The moderation effect of Gender: A case study at an International Airport in Malaysia. World review of Business Research. Vol 1. No 3. 155-161
- Ahmad Jusoh, Rushami Zien Yusof, Shahimi Mohtar (2008). Determining TQM practices in university R&D activities using factor analysis: Research Experience of Malaysian universities. Jurnal Kemanusiaan. Bil 11. (Jun 2008): 36 – 54.
- Ahmad Jusoh & Shafuddin Mohd Yatim (2008). Pelaksanaan ISO 9000: Pengajaran dari Kajian Lalu. Jurnal Teknologi, 48 (E) Jun 2008: 71–83.
- Ahmad Jusoh, Rushami Zien Yusof, Shahimi Mohtar (2007).Total quality management practices and technology transfer in Malaysian Public University. Jurnal Manajemen Teknologi. Vol. 6. No 1. 14-30.
- Ahmad Jusoh, Rushami Zien Yusof & Shahimi Mohtar (2007). The application of TQM in R&D practices: from university researchers’ perspective. Journal of Technology and Operation Mangement. Vol 2. No2. 41-57
- Ahmad Jusoh (2008). Total Quality Management Practices in R&D (Pengurusan Kualiti Menyeluruh dalam Penyelidikan & Pembangunan). Skudai, Malaysia. UTM Press.
- Kwok See Ying, Ahmad Jusoh, Zainab Khalifah, Choi Sang Long (2015). The relationship between service quality, value and satisfaction: An empirical study. In Ahmad Jusoh (Ed.), Understanding Customers in Service Industry. Johor Bahru: UTM Press. ISBN 978-983-52-1048-8
- Choi Sang Long, Kat Boon Hwee, Ahmad Jusoh, Tan Owee Kowang (2015). Critical factor of service quality: A review of relevant conceptual frameworks. In Ahmad Jusoh (Ed.), Understanding Customers in Service Industry. Johor Bahru: UTM Press. ISBN 978-983-52-1048-8
- Ahmad Jusoh, Mohd Shoki Md Arif, Salmiah Mohamad Amin, Ungku Norulkamar Ungku Ahmad (2012). The impact of TQM practices on the transfer of technology of university R&D. In Norhayati Zakuan (Ed.), Advances in Quality Engineering & Management Research (pp. 227-269) Johor Bahru: Penerbit UTM Press.
- Abdul Hakim Ahmad Dardar, Ahmad Jusoh and Amran Rasli (2014). Impact of job training, satisfaction and alternative job opportunities on job turnover. In Choi Sang Long and Musibau Akintunde Ajagbe(Ed), Entrepreneurship and Business Management: Collections of Cases and Research Findings (pp48-56). Johor Bahru: Penerbit UTM Press
- Abdul Hakim Ahmad Dardar, Ahmad Jusoh and Amran Rasli (2014). Implications of Training and Development on Job Turnover. In In Choi Sang Long and Musibau Akintunde Ajagbe(Ed), essentials of human resource management practices inToday organisations (pp17 -34). Johor Bahru: Penerbit UTM Press
Conference Proceeding- Scopus:
- Mohd Fauzi Ahmad, Norhayati Zakuan, Ahmad Jusoh, Mohd Shoki Mohd Arif and Josu Takala (2013). Relationship amongst TQM, business performance, tools and techniques: Qualitative study result. Business Engineering and Industrial Applications Colloquium (BEIAC), 2013 IEEE. 26(3). 22-27. doi: 10.1109/BEIAC.2013.6560120
Conference Proceeding – Non-scopus:
- Abbas Mardani , Ahmad Jusoh* , Mahdi Mohammad Bagheri and Mansooreh Kazemilari (2015). A combined hybrid fuzzy multiple criteria decision-making approach to evaluating of QM critical success factors in SME’s Hotels Firms. Elsevier Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences Vol. 172, 786-793. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.01.433
- Mohd Fauzi Ahmad, Norhayati Zakuan, Ahmad Jusoh, Shari Yusof and Josu Takala (2014). Moderating effect of Asean Free Trade Agreement between Total Quality Management and Business Performance. Elsevier Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences Vol. 129, 244-249. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.03.673
- Mohd Fauzi Ahmad, Norhayati Zakuan, Ahmad Jusoh, and Josu Takala (2012). Relationship of TQM and business performance with the mediation of SPC, Lean Production and TPM. Elsevier Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences Vol. 65 (3), 186-191
- Noor Aslinda Abu Seman , Norhayati Zakuan, Ahmad Jusoh, Mohd Shoki Md Arif, Norzaidahwati Zaidin, Muhamad Zameri Mat Zaman, (2014). The development of green innovation measurement based on inters rater agreement approach: A preliminary study. Advanced Materials Research. Volume 903, Pages 347-352. (DOI:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.903.347). Indexed by Google Scholar, SCImago Journal & Country Rank, EBSCO
- Mohd Fauzi Ahmad, Norhayati Zakuan, Ahmad Jusoh, and Josu Takala (2013). Review of Relationship between TQM and Business Performance. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol 315. 166-170 (DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.315.166) Indexed by Google Scholar, SCImago Journal & Country Rank, EBSCO
- Farnaz Beheshti Zavareh, Mohd Shoki Md Ariff, Ahmad Jusoh, Norhayati Zakuan, Ahmad Zaidi Bahari, Mohsen Ashourian (2012). E-Service Quality Dimensions and their effect on E-customer satisfaction in internet banking services. Elsevier Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences Vol.40(2012) 441-445. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.03.213
- Mohd Shoki Md Ariff, S.M. Yeow, Norhayati Zakuan, AhmadJusoh, Ahamad Zaidi Bahari (2012). The effect of computer self –efficay and technology acceptance model on behavioural intention in internet banking system. Elsevier Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences Vol. 15 (2012) 448-452. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.1210
- Noor Aslinda Abu Seman, Norhayati Zakuan, AhmadJusoh, Mohd Shoki Md Arif, Muhamad Zameri Mat Saman (2012). The Relationship of Green Supply Chain Management and Green Innovation Concept. Elsevier Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences Vol. 57(9). 453.457. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.1211
- Ahmad Jusoh, Norhayati Zakuan, Ahamad Zaidi Bahari, Mohd Shoki Md Arif, Muiz hayat (2012). Determining the effect of Mobile Broadband Counter Service as Moderator Variable to the relationship between Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction. Elsevier Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 40(2012) 264-268. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.03.189
- Abdul Hakim Ahmad Dardar, Ahmad Jusoh, and Amran Rasli (2012). The impact of job training, job satisfaction and alternative job opportunities on job turnover In Libyan Oil companies. Elsevier Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 40(2012) 389-384. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.03.205
- Mohd Shoki Md Ariff, Leong Oii Yun, Norhayati Zakuan, Ahmad Jusoh (2012). Examining dimension of eletronic service quality for internet banking services. Elsevier Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences 65(3), 854-859. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.11.210
Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS Fund)
- Developing Total Quality of Campus Life Index for Higher Education Institution (HEI) in Malaysia.(Dec 2014-Nov 2016; RM81 300) Leader
- Malaysian Competitiveness Report 2. (MPC & UTM). (Sept 2014 – March 2015; RM15 000: Leader
- Malaysian Competitiveness Report 1 (MPC & UTM) (April 2013 – March 2014). RM15 000 Leader.
- National Studies on Trade Facilitation. Client: Commonweal Secretariat, Switzerland (Vot 256; August 2001 – Dec. 2001). Members
Intensification of Research in Priority Areas Grant (IRPA)
- Ethical Awareness among Engineering Students in Malaysian Publics Universities. (Vot 74143; March 2004 – June 2007). Members
Long Term Research Grant Scheme (LRGS)
- Research on Social Cohesion. Investigating the ability of National Integrity Plan in the creation of integrity culture in public as the core element in the context of social cohesion (Meneliti keupayaan Pelan Integriti Nasional untuk mewujudkan budaya integrity dalam mesyarakat sebagai teras penting dalam konteks kesepaduan social) (LRGS/BU/2011/UKM/CMN). Member
Research University Grant
- Public Value Dimension and future university characteristics. (April 2013 – March 2014) (RM10 000). Leader.
- E-SQ, E-SC and E-loyalty in Malaysian Internet Banking (April 2011 – March 2013). Member
- The impact of motivator factors on research productivity: The expectancy and Attribution Theory Analysis (Vot 77909; March 2009 – Feb. 2010)(RM10 000). Leader
- The determination of relevant skills for undergraduate students of management of technology (Vot 75101; May 2004 – Dec. 2005). Member
- Service quality dimensions in higher education institution. A case study.(Vot 71982; Jun 2003 – July 2004). Leader
- Selection of academic staff from public and private institution in Peninsular Malaysia (Vot 71575; May 2002 –April 2003). Member
PhD - Internal Examiner
- Nor Hamimah Mastor (2014). Continued use of tax efiling among personal taxpayers in malaysia
- Ungku Norulkamar Ungku Ahmad (2011)The relationship between Technostress and organizational commitment
- Au Tai Yiat (2011).The relationship between management commitment, sustainability and competitiveness in the implementation of quality management system- ISO.
PhD - External Examiner
- Mohammed Faleh Al Harbi.(UUM:2012).The moderating effect of organizational culture on the relationship between leadership style and quality management practices in Public Hospital in Saudi Arabia
PhD Proposal Defense- Examiner:
- Hendrikus Kadang (2015) Title: The Study of Heritage Tourist's Behavioural Intention to Revisit Tana Toraja Heritage Site.
- Muhammad imran Qureshi (2015).Work Design Practices for Sustainable Manufacturing in Socio-Technical Context.
- Siti Aisah binti Sahlan (2015). The Moderating Effect of Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy on the Relationship of Personal and Environmental Factors with Commercialization Behavior.
- Muryani Arsal (2014). A study on service quality and customer satisfaction factors in Sulawesi.
- Noori Chegini (2014).Effect of firm resources on project management performance.
- Muhammad Ahmad Ur Rehman (2014). Service Quality and customer’s trust and the moderating role of personality traits.
- Jamal Ahmed Hama Kareem (2014). The role of ethical and psychological factor in %s and TPM implementation.
- Mastora Mustafar (2014). The mediating effect of quality management practices on R&D resources and company performance.
- Seyed Bahaedin Mousavi (2014). The effect of e-CRM on cultomer loyaltywith the mediating role of relationship quality.
- Ezzat Abdulaziz Mansoor (2013). Cultural factor and the use of electronic information in Saudi Arabia.
- Zahra Ehsani (2013). The effect of customer perceived value on CRM performance.
- Mehdi Nosratpour (2013). The impact of Supply Chain Quality Management practices on competitive advantages.
- Seyed Aghil Sajjadi (2012). Supply Chain Management Model and practices in Iran automative industry.
- Tiong Kung Leong (2012). The implementation on non-technical maintenance in Malaysian construction industy.
- Mohammad Rahmani Karchegani (2012). The influence of intellectual capital on firm performance through innovation.
- Ibrahim Danjuma (2011). Service quality, customer satisfaction and attachement in technological universities in Nigeria.
- Timoor Marjani (2010). The role of knowledge sharing practices in enhancing project success.
- Dewi fariha Abdullah (2010). Intellectual capital in the internal auditing function: Infliunece on corporate performance and governance.
Master Disertation - Internal Examiner.
- Sivaprakash a/l Vatumalai (2015).The Lean Manufacturing Performance in Malaysia Automotive Industry
- Mohd Khairulnizam bin Zahari (2015). The relationship between TQM, organization culture and organization culture in Malaysian and Korean-based company.
- Wee Sing Yee (2014). Critical success factor in Knowledge Sharing Among Empoyee in ABC company.
- Irwan Hardy Borian (2014). Relationship between job stress and job performance. A study in a police department.
- Azwan amin (2014). Critical success factor in TQM implementation in Medical Device Industry.
- See Wan Cuan (2014). Application of lean construction in construction industry.
- Mohd Hamizan Abdul Aziz (2014).The impact of TQM on innovation performance.
- Noor Mazreen Mohd Nor (2013). The effect of QMS ISO 9000 on customer satisfaction and behaviour.
- Wong Shui Pen (2013). The relationship between personal adjustion, motivation, and quality preferences towards satisfaction among expatriate Academics.
- Narges Hossiani (2013). Creteria of instutional selection, service quality, adjustment and satisfaction among international postgraduate students.
- Mohd Irwan Abdul Rani (2013). Organizational Justice of performance appraisal, job satisfaction and turnover intention.
- Wee Sin Yee (2013). The anticedents of supply chain implementation in MNC in Johor Bahru.
- Muhammad Khairi Abdul Majid (2013). The moderating effect of technology acceptance on e-service quality, perceived value and satisfaction.
- Noraini Ali (2012). The effect of service quality dimension on satisfaction and post purchase communication behaviour.
- Kamaruzzaman (2011). The impact of networking and ICT usage on performance of tourism entreprises.
- Penilai Projek Sarjana: "MMHE satisfaction of its vendor performance"- Long Hadi Long Muda.
- Tee Chai Huat (2010).The impact of Service Quality and Customer satisfaction in hotel industry
- Sangeetha a/p balasubramaniam (2010). Service quality and satisfaction in airlines industry
- NoorDiana Drani (2010). technological progress and national policies in science & technology)
- Seyed Mohamad Kashany Nejad (2010). Investigation of effective element in the procedure of usage of e-commerce in iran":
- Burhanuddin Othman (2010). Supplier Development program: an exploratyory study
- Faranaz Beheshti Zavareh (2010) Electronic Service Quality for Iranian Banking and its effect on customer satisfaction-
Master Dissertation – External Examinner
- Darwinah Mohd Darwin Lim (UUM 2015). Identification of Risk Management Practices in Supply Chain Process at Palm Oil Factory using AHP approach
- Sasitharan a/l Dayanan. UUM 2014) An empirical Investigation of smartphone technology acceptance among Malaysian young adults.
- Shakila Jamaluddin (UUM 2014) Examine the role of people, strategic driver, basic stability and lean promotion office towards the succesful of lean manufacturing implementation.
- Siti Muyassarah Abdul Nasir (UUM. 2013).Examining the role of cost, quality, flexibility and cycle time towards competence performance of product modularity study of manufacturing firm in Northern Malaysia.
- Noor Raihani binti Zainol. (UUM: 2011).Identifying Factors in Successful Implementing of Modularity Product: Study of Malaysian Manufacturing Firm.
- 5. Muhamad Addin, Burhanuddin (UUM: 2010).Energy Management in Universiti Utara Malaysia: The student awareness on electricity efficiency (Pengurusan tenaga di Universiti Utara Malaysia: Tahap kesedaran pelajar terhadap kecekapan tenaga eletrik).
PhD Students- Graduated
- Muhammad Shafri. The role of local wisdom in the relationship between service quality and job performance.
- Abbas Mardani (2015). The influence of soft total quality management on organizational performance with the moderating effect of national culture dimensions
- Kwok See Ying (2015) The relationship between experience, value, service quality and satisfaction in tourism industry
- Abdulhakim Ahmad Dardar (2014). Implication of training on job satisfaction and turnover intention with the moderating effect of alternative job opportunity.
- Hojatallah Mousapour (2014). A strategic and Multi-Stakeholder approach to the impact of ISO/TS 16949 on Organization Performance.
Phd Students – on going supervision
- Amir Honarpour. The relationship between knowledge management, total quality management, innovation and organizational performance
- Nur Rifhan A. Rahim. The influences of total quality of campus life to generic skills among undergraduate students in public universities
- Norazryana Mat Dawi.The relationship between service quality, customer satisfaction and behavioral intentions with moderating effects of switching barriers
- Ehsan Kish Hazrat Sultan. Critical success factors of ERP post-implementation
- Lo Ying Tuan. Moderating effect of brand equity on relationship quality in chain restaurant industry
- Kamyar Kianpor. Consumer Participation Intention in Green Reverse Supply Chain Management
- Mohd Abidzar bin Zainol Abidin. The relationship between quality management practices, information system capability and performance.
- Abdul Sami. The relationship between leadership style and employee performance
- Kamarudeen Babatunde Bello. The Moderating Effect of Consumerism Awareness in the Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility, Perceived Service Quality and Patronage Intentions
- Wael Ibrahim Al Sarrani. Innovative Leadership Quality and employee performance
- Abdul Aziz. Managing Quality in healthcare services
- Noor Aslinda Binti Abu Seman. Development Of Green Supply Chain Management And Green Innovation Model In Malaysian Manufacturing Industry
- Mohammad Shakir Bin Ramli. The Expectancy Theory Analysis In Assessing Research Productivity Of Malaysian Research University
Master by Research – Graduated:
- Salihah Sapar (2012). The relationship between service quality, attitude and personality on e-learning satisfaction.
Master by Mixed-mode – Graduated:
- Intan Nursyazwani Sallehuddin (2016) The Effect of Website Quality and Hotel Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction
- Norhafizah Adam (2016). The moderating effects of e-WOM on the relationship between e-service quality and online hotel booking intention.
- Mohammed Nawzad Sabir (2015). The Relationship between Entrepreneurship Taits and Attitude towards Knowledge CommercializationShiela Sa’odah Hassan (2014). The integration of customer relationship management and service quality towards customer satisfaction.
- Anis Syahira Zulkifli (2014).Public Value Dimensions and characteristics of Future University.
- Nur Rifhan A. Rahim (2012). The role of knowledge sharing in postgraduate student graduation (Peranan Perkongsian Pengetahuan Terhadap Jangkaan Tempoh Graduasi Mahasiswa Pasca Ijazah).
- Kamyar Kianpour (2012). Environmental friendly as a new dimension of product quality from consumers’ perspective.
- Abdul Muiz Abd Hayat (2010). Product Quality, service counter and satisfaction on mobile broadband service
Master by Mixed-mode: on-going supervision
- Salimi Bin Sulaiman. A comparison of quality assurance initiative in the building construction industry
Master by Taught Course: Graduated
- Nurul Izza Mohamad Nordan (2010). The relationship between servive quality and customer satisfaction: A case study at Pos Malaysia Berhad.
- Abdul Malek Yahya Ali Nusair (2010). Measuring service quality in an academic library from the perspective of local and international students
- Yew Yit Hooi (2010). The relationship between service quality and international student satisfaction in higher education institution
- Yeoh Hooi Chin (2010). The relationship between customer satisfactions, brand image and customer loyalty from the perspective of Proton’s customers.
- Hazira Handan (2010). Employee perception on implementation & importance of Quality Management System in CAC, Maybank Berhad
- Asri Amat (2005). TQM implementation at Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru. A Case study
- Mohd Raizalhilmy Mohd Rais (2005). The effectiveness of R&D management at Research Management Centre.
|2013||Excellence Service Award – University Level (UTM)|
|2008||Excellence Service Award – University Level (UTM)|
Excellence Service Award – University Level (UTM)
Undergraduate Courses Taught
- Research Methodology (SHAD3073)
- Total Quality Management (SHAD2073)
- Introduction to Operation Management (SHAD2053)
- Quality System (SMU3813)
- Production and Operation Analysis (SHD3793)
- Statistics (SHD3793)
Postgraduate Courses Taught
- Research Methodology (PHAM1010/MHAM1010)
- Operation and Technology Management (MHD1713)
- Total Quality Management (MHD1583)
Editor Book Chapter
- Understanding Customers in Service Industry (2015). Johor Bahru: UTM Press. ISBN 978-983-52-1048-8
Journal Article Reviewer
- Journal : International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making (IJITDM)
- Appointment Date: June 2015
- Status of the journal: Indexed by (i) Science Citation Index Expanded (WOS). IF 1.406 (2014), and (ii) Scopus
- Article Title: An integrated MCDM model for conveyor equipment evaluation and selection in FMC based on fuzzy AHP and fuzzy ARAS with presence of vagueness
- Journal: Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences
- Appointment date: April 2015
- Status of the Journal: Indexed by Scopus
- Article Title: Structural Analysis of ISO/TS16949 Efforts in Malaysian Automotive Industry
- Journal: Jurnal Pengurusan
- Appointment date: April 2015
- Status of the Journal: Indexed by Scopus
- Article Title: Quality Management in Islamic-Oriented Development (Pengurusan Kualiti Dalam Pembangunan Berteraskan Islam)
- Journal: Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja.
- Appointment date: August 2015
- Status of the Journal: Indexed by (i) Science Citation Index Expanded (WOS). IF 0.432 (2014), and (ii) Scopus
- Article Title: Financial Literacy, Financial Education, and Retirement Planning: Evidence from Malaysia
- Journal: International Journal of Cross Cultural Management
- Appointment date: August 2015
- Status of the Journal: Indexed by Scopus
- Article Title: This is a Swedish company. Linking national and organisational cultures in a multinational corporation