Dr Maisarah Mohamed Saat
- Mohammad Adam Bakar, Maisarah Mohamed Saat and Ainun Abd. Majid. (2003). Ethics and the Accounting Profession in Malaysia. Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting No. 1, Issue 1 pg: 105-122.
- Maisarah Mohamed Saat. (2003). Amalan Etika Dalam Profesion Perakaunan. Jurnal Kemanusiaan. Isu Jun 2003. Fakulti Pengurusan Dan Pembangunan Sumber Manusia.
- Maisarah Mohamed Saat. (2006). Menara Gading Sebagai Suatu Institusi Moral. Jurnal Kemanusiaan. Isu Disember 2006. Fakulti Pengurusan Dan Pembangunan Sumber Manusia.
- Maisarah Mohamed Saat, Stacey Porter and Gordon Woodbine (2009). Does Religiosity Influence Ethical Sensitivity? An Investigation on Malaysian Future Accountants. Malaysian Accounting Review Vol. 8 No. 2.
- Maisarah Mohamed Saat, Stacey Porter and Gordon Woodbine (2010). An Exploratory Study of the Impact Of Malaysian Ethics Education On Ethical Sensitivity. Journal of Business Ethics Education. Vol. 7
- Maisarah Mohamed Saat, Stacey Porter and Gordon Woodbine (2010). The Effect of Ethics Course on the Ethical Judgement Making Ability of Malaysian Accounting Students. Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting. Vol. 8 No.2.
- Maisarah Mohamed Saat, Stacey Porter and Gordon Woodbine (2011). A Longitudinal Study of Accounting Students' Ethical Judgement Making Ability. Accounting Education: an International Journal Vol. 21 No. 3 (Scopus indexed)
- Maisarah Mohamed Saat, Rosman Md. Yusoff and Siti Aisyah Panatik (2013). The effect of industrial training on ethical awareness of final year students in a Malaysian public university. Asia Pacific Education Review Vol. 15 No. 1. Impact factor: 0.5
- Noriza Mohd. Jamal, Norhamimah Mastor, Maisarah Mohamed Saat, Mohamed Fuad Ahmad and Dewi Fariha Abdullah (2006). Cost and Management Accounting An Introduction. Penerbit UTM.
- Maisarah Mohamed Saat, Hapriza Ashari,and Ungku Norulakmar Ungku Ahmad, (2009) Persepsi pelajar institusi pengajian tinggi terhadap etika peperiksaan: satu tinjauan awal. In: Pembangunan Akademik: Beberapa Isu. Penerbit UTM Press, Skudai, Johor, pp. 21-32. ISBN 978-983-52-0723-5
- Pelbagai Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Etika Akauntan Di Malaysia’. Dewan Ekonomi. November & Disember 2002.
- ‘Jurang Jangkaan Daripada Perspektif Perakaunan’. Dewan Ekonomi. Mei 2003.
- ‘Simpan Rahsia: Tanggung Jawab Profesional Akauntan’. Dewan Ekonomi. Jun 2003.
- ‘Value Creation: Strategy for Sustainability’. Accountants Today January 2009.
- ‘Ethical Exposure in Practical Training’. Accountants Today July 2009 Vol. 22 No. 7.
- An Assessment of the Levels of Ethical Perceptions among University Students. (2006). IRPA Research Funded by Research Management Centre Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Vot (RMC UTM) Vot 74143.
- A Study on Sexual Harassment in Small and Medium Enterprises of Malaysia. (2006). Funded by RMC UTM Vot 71875.
- Application of Intellectual Capital and Organizational Knowledge in Management Accounting And Finance. (2006). Funded by RMC UTM Vot.
- Lecturers’ and Students’ Perceptions on Ethics in Teaching and Lecturer-Student Interaction. (2006). Funded by RMC UTM: RM7500 Vot 71989.
- Factors Influencing Ethical Judgement of Accountants. (Funded by Malaysian Accountancy Research and Education Foundation: RM20000)
- An Investigation on the Effects of a Moral Education Program on the Ethical Development of Malaysian Future Accountants. (2010). PhD Dissertation. School of Accounting, Curtin University Of Technology, Perth, Western Australia.
- A Framework Of Ethical Experience During Industrial Training (2011) Research University Grant Tier 2 Vot J0189 (RM40000)
- Training of Trainers: Module on Industrial Training. Akademi Kepimpinan Pengajian Tinggi (AKEPT), Ministry of higher Education. Grant (RM170 000)
- Scenario Research on Industrial Training in Malaysian Higher Learning Institutions (Research leader). Akademi Kepimpinan Pengajian Tinggi (AKEPT), Ministry of higher Education. Grant (RM170 000)
- Kajian Impak Program Institut Integriti Malaysia (Impact Study on the programs of Malaysian Institute of Integrity). Institut Integriti Malaysia. Grant (RM192 000)
- A Study on Employment In The Informal Sector of Malaysia. Ministry of Human Resource. Consultation RM250 000.
- Kajian Kepuasan Pelanggan Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru Tengah 2014 - 2015
- Empowering Business Ethics Among Malaysian Entrepreneurs: Investigating The Mediating Role Of Business Ethics On Performance. Research University Grant Tier 1 Vot Q.J130000.2529.09H15 (RM20000)
Kesan Kod Etika Terhadap Sumber Manusia : Kajian Ke Atas Akauntan Di Malaysia. Proceeding. Seminar Kebangsaan Pengurusan Dan Pembangunan Sumber Manusia. 2002.
‘Ethics And The Accounting Profession In Malaysia’. Proceeding. 3rd Annual Conference On The Asian Academic Accounting Association, Nagoya, Japan. 2002. Proceeding.
‘A Study Of The Ethical Perception Amongst Malaysian Public University Students.’ Proceeding. 1st International Conference On Asian Academy Of Applied Business Conference, Universiti Malaysia Sabah 10-12 July 2003.
‘Non-Audit Services : Perceptions Of Auditors’ On Indpendence’. Proceeding. AAAA Seoul National University, Korea, October 2003.
‘The Ethics Of Faculty Behaviour: Academicians’ Views’. Proceeding. International Borneo Business Conference 2004. Universiti Malaysia Sabah And Universiti Sarawak Malaysia.
‘Lecturers’ And Students’ Perceptions On Ethics In Teaching And Lecturer-Student Interaction’. Proceeding. Seminar Kebangsaan Pengurusan Dan Pembangunan Sumber Manusia 2005.
Persepsi Pelajar Institut Pengajian Tinggi Terhadap Etika Peperiksaan: Satu Tinjauan Awal. Prosiding. Seminar Kebangsaan Pengajian Umum 2006.
‘A Survey On Academic Ethics Among The University Students’. 2nd Regional Conference On Engineering Education (RCEE2007). 3rd – 5th December 2007
‘Framework On Effective Teaching Of A Business Ethics Course For Accounting Students. 3rd UnitenInternational Business Management Conference 2007 Malacca, Malaysia. 16-18 December 2007
‘An Evaluation Of Malaysian Students’ Ethical Judgement Making Ability: Do Ethics Courses Make A Difference?’ Curtin Business School Colloquium 2008 Perth. 1-2 October 2008.
‘Can Ethics Courses Improve Students’ Ethical Sensitivity And Ethical Judgement? Malaysian Evidence’. International Borneo Business Conference, Sabah, Malaysia. 16-18 December 2008
‘The Effectiveness Of Malaysian Ethics Courses On Accounting Students’ Ethical Sensitivity: A Survey Based Investigation’. European Business Ethics Network UK 2009 Conference Bristol, 6-8 April 2009.
‘Do Malaysian Accounting Programs Promote Advancement In Students’ Ethical Judgement Making Ability? A Longitudinal Study’. Curtin Business School Colloquium 2009. Perth. 1-2 October 2009.
A Longitudinal Study On The Impact Of Ethics Course And Practical Training On The Development Of Ethical Sensitivity. Accounting And Finance Association Of Australia And New Zealand (AFAANZ) Conference 2010 Christchurch, New Zealand 4-6 July 2010.
Practical Training Experience And Ethical Development Of Malaysian Accounting Students. European Business Ethics Network Conference, Dublin Ireland 8-10 June 2011.
The Next Generation Of Human Resource In The Accounting Profession: Is Ethics An Issue? International Conference of Human Resource Development (ICHRD 2011). Johor Bahru. 22-23 June 2011
Ethical Challenges In The Workplace: Are These Future Engineers Prepared? The 2012 International Conference on Asia Pacific Business Innovation & Technology Management, Pattaya Thailand 12-14 January 2012.
The Impact Of Industrial Training On Ethical Awareness And Ethical Judgement International Conference On Education And Educational Psychology (ICEEPSY 2012) Istanbul Turkey 10-13 October 2012.
An Assessment of Ethical Development in a Business Ethics Course. ICMFA 2013 : International Conference on Management, Finance and Accounting. Tokyo Japan 30-31 May 2013.
Using Experiential Learning In Teaching Business Ethics. 2014 International Business Conference In Munich And 2014 International Education Conference. Munich Germany 8-12 June 2014.
- Seyedhossein Naslmosavi (Graduated) (Co-supervise)
Phd Title: The Effect of Spiritual and Human Capital on Independent Auditor’s Opinion: A Study Among Iranian Audit Firms.
- Shazaitul Azreen Rodzalan (Graduated)
Phd Title: The Effects of Individual and Organizational Characteristics On Students’ Generic Skills Development During Industrial Training.
- Zaid Atoom (2011 – Present)
Phd Title: A study on internal auditing and financial statement reliability
- Abbas Hagar (2012 – Present)
Phd Title: The Use of Performance Measures to Assess Microfinance Outreach and Sustainability
In Sudan: A Case Study Of 3 MFIs And MFCs.
- Azlah Mohd. Ali (2013 – Present)
Phd Title: Professional ethics
6. Malini Kanjanapathy (2014 - Present)
PhD Title: The Influence of knowledge, Skills, Attitude and
Organizational Commitment Towards Ethical Decision making of
- Sadaf Khan (2012-Present) (Co-supervise)
Phd Title: Skepticism and Dysfunctional Audit Behavior among Auditors in Pakistan
- Ali Parto (Graduated)
Phd Title: ERP System Implementation and Firm Performance
- Suaibah Abu Bakar (2013 – Present) (Co-supervise)
Phd Title: Work-life Balance and Work Ethics
- Excellence Service Awards: 2004 and 2012 (Awarded by University Teknologi Malaysia)
- Anugerah Penerbitan Karya Asli - Cost and Management Accounting An Introduction. Penerbit UTM. Awarded by University of Technology Malaysia
- Best Paper Award:
Using Experiential Learning In Teaching Business Ethics. Awarded by ‘2014 International Business Conference In Munich And 2014 International Education Conference’.
Subjects taught at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia:
Principles of Accounting
Management Accounting (UTM and Curtin University)
Auditing I, II and Issues in Auditing
Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Accounting Information System
Integrated Case Study