Nor Akmar Haji Nordin
- Akmar Nordin, Fadilah Binti Zaini, Mastura bte Mahfar, Analisis Faktor Stres Di Kalangan pelajar, Jurnal Kemanusiaan, FPPSM, BIL 9 jun 2007 Page 62-72
- Akmar Nordin, Fadilah Binti Zaini, Hamidah bte Abd Rahman, Ishak Mad Shah, Koharuddin bin Mohd Balwi, Sahsiah Pelajar Lelaki Lembut:Suatu Persepsi Masyarakat Kampus UTM,Skudai Johor., Jurnal Teknologi, UTM, No 47 Dis 2007
- Nordin Nor Akmar (2004).Perception UTM workers and students toward transsexuals group. In Family and Social Institutions. University Malaya. Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka.
- Nordin Nor Akmar (2008).Faktor Psikologi Dalam Pengurusan.(Psychology Factors in Management).UTM Press.
1.Nordin Nor Akmar, Panatik Siti Aisyah and Mahnud Nor Asyikin (2003). Stress and its relation with academic Performance. In 2nd International Seminar on Learning and Motivation: Issues and Challenging in a Berderless World. Institute for Child and Adolescent Educational Advancement, Faculty of Cognitive and Education, Northern University of Malaysia
2.Nordin Nor Akmar, Fadilah Zaini, Hamidah Abd Rahman (2004). A problem of Transsexual among Students. In National Family Development. Center of Family Development :University Malaya.
3.Nordin NorAkmar and Ishak Mad Shah (2005).. Self Esteem and Work Commitment. In Malaysia Psychology Conference University Malaysia Sabah. Center of Psychology Research and Social Health : University Malaysia Sabah.
4.Nordin Nor Akmar , Siti Aisyah and Nor Asyikin (2006). Multiple Intelligences among Students. In National Conference of General Studies. Department of Human Resource Development: University Technology of Malaysia.
1. Nurul Naqiah (2005) : Relationship between Personality and Conflict Resolving Styles. Master of Human Resource Development. University Technology of Malaysia.
2. Amy Lim Mei Huey (2005) : Relationship between Emotional Intelligences and Burnout among Trainer for National Council for Blind People in Peninsular Malaysia.
3. Leu Soh Ching ( 2006). A study on relationship between emotional intelligences and work stress among executives in Harn Lern Corporation, Johor Malaysia. Master of Human Resource Development. University Technology of Malaysia.
4.Idatul farita Mohd Toha ( 2006). A study on relationship between emotional intelligences and work commitment among lecturer. Master of Human Resource Development. University Technology of Malaysia.
5. Maisarah Ishak (2007). A study on relationship between big five personality and emotional intelligences competencies. Master of Human Resource Development. University Technology of Malaysia.
6. Fara Waheeda M.Loai (2007). A study on emotional intelligences and leadership styles among executives in Malaysia Housing Company. Master of Human Resource Development. University Technology of Malaysia.
7. Seluvarajoo Ratnasamy (2008). A Study on Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation and its relation with work commitment among teacher. Master of Human Resource Development. University Technology of Malaysia.
SUPERVISON OF ACADEMIC PROJECT (Undergraduate)
Semester II, Session 2003/
1. Kasaudi Ariffin. ( Leadership Styles based on Demography factors)
2. Law Siew Ching ( Conflict HandlingStyles in Organization : case study in Sofitel Hotel I Johor Malaysia.
3. Kweh King Yap ( Communication Barriers in Professional Protection Planner Berhad).
4. Lee Bee Bee ( A Study on Relationship between organizational culture, stress and work commitment : A study on Individualism and Collectivism Culture)
Semester II , session 2004/2005 :
1. Mohd Razali Tomijan ( 5’s and its relation with Physical Work Environment).
2. Siti Suhaili ( Organizational Structure and Work Commitment
3. Faizah kamaluddin ( workers knowledge on safety and health aspect at workplace)
Semester II, session 2005/2006
1. Norhashila , Rosmawatie ( Stress among Nurses A Comparison Study between Sultanah Aminah Hospital Johor Bahru and Johor Specialiast Center).
2. Muhd Nikman and Siti Nurfadillal ( Stress among nurses : A study on level of stress and stressor ).
Semester II, session 2006/2007:
1. Ismanti Ismail. A Study on Level of Stress and Stressor among Police Detective in Malaysia.
2. Izrul Ikhwan, Azrul Aziz and Nurul fadidatul Asma ( Stress and Coping Strategy among Medical assistant in University Hospital.
3. Farahiyah Akmal, Magdamia and Mariyam ( E-Learning in Learning Process: A Case Study in Human Resource Development Department, Faculty of Human Resource and Management).
ANUGERAH CITRA KARISMA 2008