Prof. Dr Rohaizat Baharun
- Philip Kotler, Gary Amstrong, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Ahmad Sharifuddin, Noor Hazarina, Huam Hon Tat, Principles of Marketing, 2010, Pearson.[978-967-34-4905-47]
- Rohaizat Baharun, The Essentials of Marketing principles, 2008 [978-983-52-0718-1]
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, Huam Hon Tat, Contemporary Issues in Marketing, 2008 [978-983-52-0717-4]
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Md. Mohar bin Muhammad, Mohd Shoki Md Ariff, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Rohaizat Baharun, Fauziah bte Sheikh Ahmad, Principle of Marketing Global Perspective, 2007 [983-3850-04-9]
- Rohaizat Baharun, Prinsip Pemasaran Persektif Glabal, 
- Rohaizat Baharun, Principle of Marketing, 
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Pengurusan Pembelian, 2002 [983-2606-00-4]
- Rohaizat Baharun, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Mohd Shoki Md Ariff, Fauziah bte Sheikh Ahmad, Md. Mohar bin Muhammad, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Prinsip Pemasaran: Teori dan Praktis, 2000 [983-9340-65-4]
- Noor Hazarina Hashim, Fauziah bte Ismail, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Mohaiminah bte Hj. Khayon, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Rohaizat Baharun, Cases in Marketing: A Malaysian Perspective, 2004 
- Abdul Jalil Sarli and Rohaizat Baharun, The Position of Psychographic Variables on Target Market, 2011,Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany [978-3-8473-1742-5]
- Abdul Jalil Sarli and Rohaizat Baharun, Psychographic concepts & Tourism Marketing, 2012, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany [978-3-8484-1211-2]
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Huam Hon Tat, Rohaizat Baharun, Norzaidahwati bte Zaidin, Customer-Oriented Selling Behavior, Social Values and Sales Performance (Customer satisfaction and Service Quality: Challenges and Issues in Malaysia) 2007 [978983-52-0697-9]
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Rohaizat Baharun, Siti Zaleha bte Omain, Marzila Abdullah, Information Technology Integration in Supermarket's Operation (Application and Issues in E Business) 2008 [978-983-52-3698-6]
- Rohaizat Baharun, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Noor Hazarina Hashim, Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality: Challenges and Issues in Malaysia (Factors Influencing Arab Holiday Makers to Choose Malaysia as their choice Destination) 
- Rohaizat Baharun, Isu-isu & Praktis Semasa Pemasaran (Praktis Pengukusan Prestasi Firma Perkhidmatan: Satu Bukti Empirikal) 2008 
- Yap Mei Shan, Rohaizat Baharun, Frontiers of business, management and economics 2013 Universal Publishers USA
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Noor Hazarina Hashim, An Analysis on The Readiness of Bumiputra Small and Medium Industry Using E-Commerce as a Marketing Tools (2006) [978-967-353-126-4]
- Rohaizat Baharun, CONCEPTUAL MAPPING: POSITIONING UNIVERSITIES IN THE MARKETPLACE (2009) [978-976-353-239-1]
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Noor Hazarina Hashim, Comparative Analysis of Managerial Practises in SME () [978-967-353-799-0]
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Mohd. Hassan Mohd. Osman, Nor Hamimah bte Mastor, Critical Sucess Factors in Franchise Management (2006) [978-967-353-336-7]
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Aplikasi E-Dagang Di Kalangan Perusahaan Kecil dan Sederhana (PKS) Bumipuera Malaysia (2006) [978-967-353-378-7]
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Kotler, P., Amstrong, G., Principle of Marketing (2008) [978-983-3927-55-5]
- Rohaizat Baharun, Kolej Komuniti: Pastikan lulusan tetapi keperluan tenaga kerja (Utusan Malaysia) 11 Febuari 2002
- Rohaizat Baharun, UM Disenarai universiti awam paling berkualiti (Berita Harian) 6 mac 2003
- Rohaizat Baharun, Siti Fazlinda Fadlee, International students mobility towards higher education: Experiences from Malaysian Private Universities, Journal of Internationa Business and Entrepreneurship, Vol. 13, No. 2 Jan 2008
- Rohaizat Baharun, Retail Banking: A studyOf bank selection criteria in Islamic Banking , Jurnal Teknologi, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Bil 27 Dec 2007
- Rohaizat Baharun, Push And Pull Factors Influencing Arab Travelers to Choose Malaysia As Their Destination, Euro Asia Jurnal of Management, Macau, 2006
- Rohaizat Baharun, Kepuasan Pengguna Selepas Pengiktirafan ISO 9001 : Kajian Kes Sebuah Fakulti Teknologi Malaysia, Jurnal Teknologi, UTM, Jun 2003
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Noor Hazarina Hashim, Comparative Analysis of Managerial Practices in Small Medium Enterprises in Malaysia, Jurnal Kemanusiaan, UTM, Bil 8/Disember 2006
- Rohaizat Baharun, Comparative Analysis of Managerial Practices in Small Medium Enterprises in Malaysia, Jurnal Kemanusiaan, UTM, Bil 8/Disember 2006
- Rohaizat Baharun, The Effects of Entrepreneurs’ Personal Religious Values and Business Performance, Journal of Entrepreneurship Culture, Singapore Management University & MIT, Vol. 9 No. 4
- Rohaizat Baharun, What Employers want from the Graduates, Accountants Today, Malaysian Institute of Accounting, Vol. 19 No. 1
- Rohaizat Baharun, Identifying Needs and Wats of University Students in Malaysia, Malaysian Management Review, Malaysia Institute of Management, Vol. 39, No. 2
- Rohaizat Baharun, Higher Education and the Global Marketplace from Malaysian Experience, Journal of Education Technology, USM,
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Ebi Shahrin bin Suleiman, Rohaizat Baharun, Accounting and Management Students' Perceptions of Choice Criteria In The Selection Of A Tertiary Institution in Malaysia, Journal of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants, Malaysia Institute of Accountants, Vol 14, No. 10, October 2001, pp. 30-33
- Rohaizat Baharun, Acess to Human Capital in Entrepreneurship Education, Akauntan Nasional, Malaysian Institute of Accountants, Vol. 15 Num. 8
- Rohaizat Baharun, Mengukur Kepuasan Pengguna Dalaman Selepas Pengiktirafan ISO9000, Utara Management Review, UUM, Vol. 3 Num. 2
- Rohaizat Baharun, Kepuasan Pengguna Selepas Pengiktirafan ISO Satu Kajian Kes, Jurnal Teknologi, UTM, Vol. 38 Jun
- Rohaizat Baharun, A Study of Market Segmentation in Tertiary Education For Local Public Higher Learning Institutes, Malaysian Management Review, Malaysian Institute of Management, Vol. 37, Num. 1
- Rohaizat Baharun, Identifying Needs and Wants of University Students in Malaysia, Malaysian Management Review, Malaysian Institute of Management, Vol. 39 Num. 2
- Rohaizat Baharun, Marketing Concept Adoptation and Implementation on Least Developed Countries, Euro Asia Journal of Management, Macau, 37(1), 2009, 47-69
- Rohaizat Baharun, A synthesis Model of Market Orientation Constructs toward building customer value, African Journal of Marketing Management, Academic Journal, 1(2), 2009, 43-49
- Rohaizat Baharun, Wail Alhakimi, A synthesis Model of Market Orientation, Malaysian Management Review, 2009, 2(1), 1-14.
- Rohaizat Baharun, Ammar Yassin, Yemeni Consumers' Perception and Attitude Towards Asian Made Products, Indian Journal of Marketing, 40(4),March, 2010.
- Siti Falinda Padlee, Abdul Razak Kamaruddin, Rohaizat Baharun, International students' choice behaviour for higher education at Malaysian private universities, International Journal of Marketing studies, 2(2), Nov.2010
- Rohaizat baharun, Wail Alhakimi, An integrative model of market orientation constructs in consumer goods industry: an empirical evidence, International Management Review, 6(2), Fall, 2010.
- Aayem Qasem, Rohaizat Baharun, Toward Intergrative Model of Consumers Perceived for Brand Quality and Preferences: A Theoretical Perspective, International Journal of Marketing and Management Research, 2(7), July.
- Rohaizat Baharun, Zubaidah Awang, Siti Falinda Fadlee, International students' choice criteria for selecting of higher learning institutions in Malaysia private universities, African Journal of Business Management, vol. 5(12) pp. 4707-4717. (impact factor: 1.105).
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsudin, Nor Zafir Md Salleh, Norzaidahwati Zaidin, Zuraidah Sulaiman, Market segmentation in Malaysia by using psychographic dimensions for unit trust products, African Journal of Business Management, Vol. 5(13), pp. 5040-5047. (impact factor; 1.105)
- Mohd Noor Azli Khan, Rohaizat Baharun, Kamaruzzaman Abdul Rahim, Norhayati Zakuan. An Empirical evidence of performance measurement of audit firms in Malaysia, International Business Research, Vol. 4(4) pp. 191-198.
- Inda Sukati, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Huam Hon Tat, Fazila Saat. A Study of supply chain management practices: An empirical investigation on customer goods industry in Malaysia, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 2(17), pp. 166-176.
- Inda sukati, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Huam Hon Tat, Fazila Saat. An investigation of the relationship between supply chain management practices and competitive advantage of the firm, Contemporary Marketing Review, Vol. 1(4), pp. 1-13.
- Inda sukati, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Huam Hon Tat. The Moderating role of supporting technology on the relationship between firm integration and supply chain orientation : An empirical investigation of customer goods industry in South Sumatera Indonesia, Vol. 1(4) pp. 110-142.
- Aayed Qasem, Rohaizat Baharun. International and Local students' satisfaction of healthcare services. Journal of business management and accounting, Viol 1, No. 2, pp. 49-70.
- Yap Mei Shan and Rohaizat Baharun. Behaviour of green marketing by students from generationY. Technic Technology Education Management, Vol:3/4 (impact factor: 0.256)
- Aayed Qasem and Rohaizat Baharun. The role of country image in automotive brands preferences. Technic Technology Education Management, Vol. 3/4 (impact factor: 0.256)
- Rohaizat Baharun, Ebi Shahrien, Zubaidah Awang, African Journal of Business Management, Changing skills required by industries: Perceptions of what makes business graduates employable, Vol. 6(30), pp. 8789-8796 (impact Factor: 1.105)
- Ab dul Jalil, Rohaizat Baharun, The concepts through the mediating effects of psychopraphic constructs in tourist behavior Journal of basic and applied scientific research Vol. 2(9), pp.8712-8718,(impact factor: 0.162)
- Abdul Jalil, Rohaizat Baharun. A qualitative investigating impact on cognitive image and traits in tourist behaviour from Malaysia. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol. 6(10), pp.347-356.
- Theo Ai Chin, Rohaizat Baharun, Amran Rasli, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid. Adoption of supply chain management in SMEs, Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences, Vol. 65, pp.621-626.
- Abdul Jalil, Rohaizat Baharun. Comparing the nested models in tourism marketing to achieve loyalty through lifestyle, personality, satisfaction and destination image, Academic Journal of Management Sciences, Vol 1, No.1, pp.13-26.
- Inda Sukati, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Testing the effect of the supply chain management implementation on business performance: An Empirical study, International Business research, Vol. 6(1), pp. 76-89.
- Abduljalil Sarli, Rohaizat Baharun, Exploring psychographic traits in tourism marketing: Causal Relationship from destination image to loyalty, Jurnal Teknologi, Vo. 64, No. 2, pp1-5.
- Mohamed A. Bajunaid, Rohaizat Baharun, Toward synthesis model of college students motivation and social and cultural capital: A theoretical Perceptive, Journal Teknologi, Vo. 64, No. 3, pp159-165.
- Tock Jing Mi and Rohaizat Baharun, Introduction to SMEs in Malaysia: Growth Potential and Branding Strategy, World Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 6, pp.198-203.
- Fauziah Sh Ahmad, Farzana Quoquab, Rohaizat Baharun, Branding Leadership in Malaysia SMEs, Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences, Vol.130 , pp.54-58.
- Rohaizat Baharun, Noor Hazarina Hashim, Noor Zarina Sulong, Exploring the relationship between benefits, satisfaction and loyalty among unit trust;s retail investors, World Applied Science Journal, Vol.31(4) , pp.439-443 (IF 2013: 0.161).
- The moderating Role of market, firm and supply chain factors on the relationship between information technology practices and supply chain agility, American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, Vol. 4, pp.258-266. (IF 2012: 0.19)
- Murhidayah A.M and Rohaizat B, Utiliyy Consumption among Malaysian electricity users in government buildings, IEEE Xplore, pp. 383-387.
- The role of airline travellers' pre-recovery emotions during the service recovery process, Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, vol:32, 677-691. (IF 2013: 0.695).
- Determinants of airline travellers' negative behavioural intentions after a service failure: The role of negative emotions, Asia Pasific Journal of Tourism Research, Vol.20, no. 9 pp. 971-989 (IF 2013: 0.566)
- The role of service quality and relationship marketing in hospitality industry, International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp1-15.
- Service Quality Measurement: A Review, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp.267-287.
- A development of satisfaction-loyalty and reputation relationship model using performance measurement approach of the private medical clinics' services: a literature review, IEEE Xplore, pp.1-10.
- Branding effects on SMEs performance in Malaysia: A Conceptual Framework, Advanced Science Letters, Vol.21 , No.5 pp.1282-1284.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Behavior in Hospitality Industry, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol. 130, No. 3, No.
- MH370 Mystery: Electronic word-of-mouth towards Malaysi Airlines reputations, Advanced Science Letters, Vol.21 No.5 pp. 1170-1172.
- Service Quality Measurements: A Review, International Journal of Academic Research in business and social sciences, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 267-286.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Customer Behavior, Asian Journal of Management, Vol. 6, No. 4, oct-dec 2015.
(Note: Majorities of the articles listed above can be download at academica.edu/rohaizat baharun or google scholar or researchgate)
Editorial Advisory Board
1. Asia Pasific Journal of Research in Business Management
2. International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research
3. International Journal of Arts & Sciences
4. International Journal of Marketing and Management Research
5. Asia Pacific Management Review
6. Sage Open
Citation Indices-Data by Google Scholar
Citation - 236
H-index - 10
i10-index - 10
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Norzaidahwati Zaidin, Noor Hazarina Hashim, Huam Hon Tat - Micromarketing approach toward retail investor of unit trust (2010), Sponsored by Yayasan Tun Ismail Mohamed Berdaftar (RM101,000)
- Mohd Noor Azli Ali Khan, Kamaruzzaman bin Abdul Rahim, Rohaizat Baharun, A Study of Performance Measurement of Accounting Services Among Bumiputra Firms in Malaysia (2002) Sponsored by UTM (RM 18000)
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Norzaidahwati bte Zaidin, Zuraidah Sulaiman, Demographic & Psychographic Segmentation of Malaysian Population in Expenditure & Investment Pattern. (2007) Sponsored by Yayasan Tun Ismail Mohamed Berdaftar (RM 325250)
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Noor Hazarina Hashim, Rohaizat Baharun, Purchasing Strategy Among Manufacturing Companies in the Southern Region of Malaysia (2004) Sponsored by RMC (RM 20K)
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, International Student’s Perspectives Of Choice Criteria in the Selection (2004) Sponsored by Malaysia Government (RM 88200)
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Zainab Khalifah, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Yuhanisar Jemahar, E-commerce Application Among Malaysia Bumiputra SMEs (2004) Sponsored by MOSTE (RM 120000)
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Hishamuddin Md. Som, An Analysis on The Readiness of Bumiputra Small and Medium Industry Using E-Commerce as a Marketing Tool (2002) Sponsored by MOSTE (RM 30000)
- Rohaizat Baharun, Ebi Shahrin bin Suleiman, Conceptual mapping: Positioning universities in the market place (2001) Sponsored by moste (RM 15000)
- Rohaizat Baharun, Ismail bin Abd. Rahman, Effects of the Islamic Values of Entrepreneurs in IT Industry (2000) Sponsored by moste (RM 15000)
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Noor Hazarina Hashim, Rohaizat Baharun, Purchasing in Corporate Strategic Planning (2003) Sponsored by RMC (RM 18K)
- Rohaizat Baharun, Fauziah bte Sheikh Ahmad, Interest in Entrepreneurship: An Explotory Study on Engineering and Technical Students in Entrepreneurship Education (2004) Sponsored by (RM 14000)
- Rohaizat Baharun, Ebi Shahrin bin Suleiman, Changing Skills Required by the Industries: Perceptions of What Makes Business Graduate Employable (2004) Sponsored by (RM 10000)
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Haida Shamsudin, Rosman Md Yusoff, Huam Hon Tat, Rohaizat Baharun, Sofian Ibrahim, Abd Aziz Abd Ghani, Strategi Pemasaran Dalam Mempengaruhi Pelajar Asing Belajar Di IPT Malaysia (2009) Sponsored by MOHE (RM 100K)
- Rohaizat Baharun, Consumption pattern of power saving market and application of marketing mix strategy for electricity users in Malaysia's energy industry (2011), Flagship - RM866,760
- Rohaizat Baharun, Branding for SME's (2014) - CR- RM34,329.00
- Rohaizat Baharun, Product Innovation and Brand Predicting Preference by generation Y (2014) FRGS - RM84,000
- Rohaizat Baharun, Amiruddin Ahamad, Pattern discovery of sustainoentrepreneurship in green technology ventures using effectuation theory(2014), RACE - RM50,000
- Rohaizat Baharun, Siti Fadlina Fadle, Development of Malaysian Consumers Technographic Segmentation, FRGS - RM62,000
- Safiek Mokhlis, Marhana Mohamed Anuar, Azlinzuraini Ahmad, Rohaizat Baharun, Importance-Performance analysis for investigatng the performance of Malaysian Universities, RAGS - RM38,830
- Rohaizat Baharun, Exploring students interest in entrepreneurship at technical and engineering based HEIs, Academy of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 27-29 March 2008, Beijing, China
- Rohaizat Baharun, Why Malaysia? International Students choice criteria for HLEs Selection, 5th International Quality Management in Education, 22-24 April 2008, Marrakesh, Morocco
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Norzaidahwati bte Zaidin, The Psychographic Segmentation of Unit Trust Investors in Malaysia Financial Market, International Research Conference on Business Strategies, 13-15 June, 2008, Istanbul, Yurkey
- Rohaizat Baharun, Internal customer service quality in the Malaysia Telco Industry, Business and Information 2008, 07-09 July, 2008, Seoul, Korea
- Rohaizat Baharun, The Brand Challenges of Technology Based SMEs, Asia Pasific Conference on Management and Technology, 29-30 Oct 2008, Melaka, Malaysia
- Rohaizat Baharun, Fauziah bte Sheikh Ahmad, Mohd. Hassan Mohd. Osman, Md. Mohar bin Muhammad, University-Industry Linkage: Enhancing the Role of Innovation and Commercialization Centers, International Entrepreneurship Education and Training Conference, Internationalizing Entrepreneurship Education and Training - IntEnt Conference, July 8-10, 2002, Johor Bahru
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Ebi Shahrin bin Suleiman, Rohaizat Baharun, Positioning Malaysia Higher Learning Institution: An Application in Marketing Strategy, National Symposium on Malaysia Society: Issues and Challenges in the 21st Century, 22-24 Julai 2001, Hilton Hotel, PJ, Kuala Lumpur, Fakulti Sastera dan Sains Sosial. Universiti Malaya
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Perceptions of E-Commerce: A Surevy on Malaysia based SMEs, Academy of Marketing Annual Conference, 2-5 July, 2002, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Accounting Students' Perception of Choice Criteria in Selection of Tertiary Education, Asian Academic Accounting Association, 3rd Annual Conference, 27-29 October, Nagoya Congress Center, Nagoya, Japan
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Noor Hazarina Hashim, Rohaizat Baharun, E-Commerce in MSC: Are We There Yet?, 3rd International Conference on SMEs in a Global Economy, 6-7 July, 2004, Holiday Villa Subang, Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Noor Hazarina Hashim, Rohaizat Baharun, Role of Government Support in Managerial Practices Amongst SMEs: Some Empirical Observations, 17th Annual Small Enterprise Association of Australia and New Zealand, 26-29 September, 2004, Brisbane, Australia. Queensland University of Technology
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Ebi Shahrin bin Suleiman, Rohaizat Baharun, Education Management: Positioning Malaysia Higher Learning Institutes in International Markets, International Business Management Conference 2004, 6-7 December, 2004, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Listening to Customers' (Students) Voice For Positioning Malaysia Higher Learning Institutes, International Seminar on Consumer and Consumerism Issues and Challenges, 24-25 October, 2005, Consumer Research Institute, School of Management, UUM
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Supplier Development in SMEs: Malaysia Experiences, 14th Conference of The Small Enterprise Association of Australia and New Zealand, 13-15 September, 2001, Wellington, New Zealand, Small Enterprise Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Perception on E-Commerce Application Among SMEs, Persidangan Nasional Isu Kewangan IKS, 19-20 Oktoberm 2002, Langkawi, UUM & Kementerian Pembangunan Usahawan
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Zainab Khalifah, Maimunah Ali, Falindah Padlee, Education Management: Positionng Malaysian Higher Learning Institute in International Markets, International Business Management Conference 2004, 6-7 December, 2004, Hyaat Hotel, Kuantan, Universiti Tenaga Nasional
- Year 2007
- Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Lok Ken-Shin, Impact of Supply Chain Management on New Product Development Success, International Symposium of 2007 Technoogy Innovation, Risk Management and Supply Chain Management, 1-3 November, 2007, Beijing Friendship Hotel, Beijing Institute of Technology
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Norzaidahwati bte Zaidin, Zuraidah Sulaiman, The Market Segmentation in Malaysia by using Psychographic Dimensions, Global Academy of Business & Economic Research (GABER) The 4th International Conference, 27-30 December, 2008, Bangkok, Thailand
- Rohaizat Baharun, Glocal Approach For Asian Brands, Asia Pasific Marketing Conference, 2-3 November 2007, Kuching, Sarawak
- Rohaizat Baharun, Internal Customer Orientation in Malaysian Telecommunications Company(won Best paper award), International Conference on Business and Information, 11-13 July 2007, Tokyo, Japan
- Rohaizat Baharun, The Crucial Role of Entrepreneur in B2B Branding: A case From Malaysia, Small Enterprise Conference 2007, 23-26 September 2007, Manukau City, New Zealand
- Year 2008
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Norzaidahwati bte Zaidin, Zuraidah Sulaiman, The Psychographic Segmentation of the Unit Trust Investors in Malaysia Financial Market, The 3rd International Borneo Business Conference 2008, 15-17 December, 2008, Kota Kinabalu.
- Year 2009
- Rohaizat Baharun, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Ahmad Sharifuddin Shamsuddin, Norzafir bte Md Salleh, Norzaidahwati bte Zaidin, The psychographic Segmentation of the Unit Trust Investors by Factor Analysis for Malaysia Financial Services, Mediterranean Conference for Academic Disciplines, 23-26 Febuary 2009, Gozo Island, Malta
- Rohaizat Baharun and Wail Alhakimi, An integrative model of market orientation constructs in customer goods industry of a Third world country, AAM Conference, 18-20 december 2009, Kuantan, Pahang
- Year 2010
- Salimah Mohd Rashid, Huam Hon Tat, Thoo Ai chin, Amran Md Rasli, Abu Bakar Abd Hamid, Rohaizat Baharun, Pengaruh Persekitaran Dalaman dan Rekabentuk Kompleks Membeli belah ke atas Tingkah Laku Pembelian Pengguna, International Conference on Public Policies & Social Sciences, 26-27 May, 2010, Sungai Petani, Kedah
- Burhanuuddin Othman, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, Rosman Mohd Yusof, R0haizat Baharun & Huam Hon Tat, Supplier Developmnet Programme in Service Sector from Malaysian Perspective, 3rd EuroMed Conference of the EuroMed Academy of Business, 4th-5th Nov 2010, University of Nocosia, Hilton Park, Cyprus.
- Year 2011
- Aayed, Q & Rohaizat, B. A Synthesis Model of Consumer' s Perceived for Brand Quality and Preferences: A Theoretical Perspective, The 5th Asian Academy Of Applied Business, 9-10th June, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Rohaizat, B., Mei, S.Y, Hon, T.H. Behaviour of Green Marketing by students of Geberation Y, International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, 14-16 November 2011, Madrid, Spain.
- Inda, S.' Abu Bakar, AH, Rohaizat,B.; Rosman, MY and Melati, A.H . The supply chain management practices and its impact on supply chain responsiveness and competitive advantages, World Academy of Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 21-23 December, 2011, Phuket, Thailand.
- Year 2012
- Inda, S.; Abu Bakar, AH; Rohaizat, B.; Rosman, MY and Melati, AA, The effect of organizational practices on supply chain agility: An empirical ivestigation on Malaysia Manufacturing Industry, The2012 International Spring Conference on Asia Pacific Business Innovation & Technology Management, 13-15 January, Pattaya, Thailand.
- Inda, S.; Abu Bakar, AH; Rohaizat, B and Rosman, MY, The study of supply chain management strategy and practices on supply chain performance, The2012 international Spring Conference on Asia Pasific Business Innovation & Technology Management, 13-15 January, Pattaya, Thailand
- Inda, S. Abu Bakar, AH, Rohaizat, B, Mohd Norfian, A and Melati, AA, Competitive advantage through supply chain responsiveness and supply chain integration, 3rd International Conference on Business and Economic Research, 12-13 March, Bandung, Indonesia.
- Fauziah, SH, Hassan, O, Rohaizat, B. Branding in Malaysia's small and medium sized enterprises: perspectives, practice and performance, 9th Annual World Congress, 19-21 March, Ajman, UAE.
- Suzilawati, K,; Rohaizat, B. and Mokhtar, A. ,The impact of intrinsic and extrinsic religiosity on Malay owner/mangers values and business performance, Global Conference on Operation and Supply Chain Management, 12-13 March, Bandung, Indonesia.
- Tock, JM and Rohaizat, B, Corporate store brand versus famous product brand: an innovation strategy for customers, International conference on economics and business innovation, 5-6 May, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Ali Ramezani, Rohaizat B, Setareh F, A Review of service quality models, 2nd International Conference on Management, 11-12 June, Langkawi, Malaysia
- Thoo A. C, Abu Bakar AH, Amran R & Rohaizat B, Adoption of supply chain management in SMEs, ICIBSoS, 1-2 Dec, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Aamar Y and Rohaizat, B, Yemeni Muslim consumers' perceptions and attitudes towards Asian made products, 3rd Global Islamic Marketing Conference, 17-18 Dec, Cairo, Egypt. (Won Best Paper Award)
- Abdul Jalil, Rohaizat, B, Exploring psychographic traits in tourism marketing: causal relationship from destination image to loyalty, AFAF Conference on business and management, 2-3nd Jan, Johor Bharu, Malaysia.
- Tock, JM, Rohaizat B. Introduction to SMEs in Malaysia: Growth potential and branding strategy, 3th Asia Pasific Business Research Conference, 25-26 Feb, Kuala Lumpur.
- Suzilawati, K. Rohaizat, B. Ridhuan T.A, Jessica OHL Religious faith and its affect on entrepreneurial values, marketing and human resource strategy and business performance: an empirical analysis,5th international Conference on humanities and social sciences, 27 april, Bangkok
- Inda, S, Abu Bakar, AH, Rohaizat, B The assessing link between information technology implementation and supply chain agility, The international social and behaviour sciences conference, 24-25 Aug, Hanoi.
- Ammar, Y; Rohaizat, B. Type of information sources used to structure the consumer's image of country of origin: an emperical study in Yemen. The 4th Global Islamic Marketing Conference, 29-30 May, Istanbul.
- Anahita N.; Rohaizat B. Factors influence loyalty at in-house restaurants' hotel moredating by switching cost, 3th international conference on education & information management, 15-16 June, Langkawi.
- Abdul Jalil, Rohaizat B. Investigating tourism behavior through psycholographic aspects, International conference on tourism & hospitality management, 9-10 december, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Suzilawati, K., Rohaizat B. The relationship between intrinsic religiosity on malay entrepreneurs' values system and business performance, International Journal of Arts and Sciences, 3-6 december, Freiburg, Germany.
- Nurhidayah A, Rohaizat B. Utility consumption among Malaysian electricity users in government building, 2014 International Symposium on Technology Management and Emerging Technologies, 27-29 May, Bandung, Indonesia.
- Qasem, A., Rohaizat B. Buying pattern of high-involvement products among Yemeni Customers: A structural Equation Modelling Analysis, ICCMI 2014 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Marketing Issues, 18-20 June, Athens, Greece.
- Tock, M.J.; Rohaizat B., Branding in Emerging Market: A marketing Issues in Malaysia. ICCMI 2014 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Marketing Issues, 18-20 June, Athens, Greece.
- Sarli, AJ; Rohaizat B. The role of lifestyle in creating tourists' destination image and destination loyalty. International Conference on Entrepreneurship and Business Management, 23 June, Johor, Malaysia. (Won Best Paper Award)
- Tock, J.I and Rohaizat B,. Branding Effects on SME Performance in Malaysia: A Conceptual Framework . BIZMATOUR 2015, 12-14 May, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Rohaizat, B. Zubaidah, A., Hannis Sazreen AW, MH370 Mystery: Electronic Word-of-Mouth Towards Malaysian Airlines Reputation. BIZMATOUR 2015, 12-14May, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Zaidahwati, Z. and Rohaizat, B. A Development of satisfaction-loyalty and reputation relationship model using performance management approaach of the private medical clinics services, The 5th International Coference on Industrial Engineering and Operation Management, 3-5 March, Dubai.
- Abdallah, A.S. and Rohaizat, B. A conceptual model for individual level implementation of market orientation, International Conference on Science, Engeering and Sosial Sciences, 11-13 May, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- Arslan, M., Rohaizat, B. Indah, S. Customer satisfaction as mediator between price, trust and brand loyalty: A case study from Malaysia, The 1st World Virtual Confrence on Social & Behavioural Sciences, 28-30 June, Johor Bharu, Malaysia.
International committee for International Conference on Information and Social Science, Organizer: University of Nagoya, Japan. Date: 24-26 September, place: Nagoya, Japan.
Scientific committee for 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Marketing Issues, Organizer: Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki, Greece and Machester Metropolitan University, UK. Date: 18-20 June ,place: Athens, Greece.
Technical Reviewer for The 3rd International Conference on Accounting, Business and Economics (ICABEC2014). Organizer:Univesiti Malaysia Terengganu. Date: 26-28 August. Place: Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.
Designated Reviewer for International Conference on Computer, Communication, and Control Technology (14CT'2015). Organizer: IEEE, Date: 21-23 April. Place: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Chairperson for International Conference on Business, Management, Tourism and Hospitality 2015 (BIZMATOUR 2015). Organizer: Malaysian Technical Scientist Congress, EDAS and UTM. Date: 12-14 May. Place: Melaka, Malaysia.
Reviewer for International Conference on Business, Management, Tourism and Hospitality 2015 (BIZMATOUR 2015). Organizer: Malaysian Technical Scientist Congress, EDAS and UTM. Date: 12-14 May. Place: Melaka. Malaysia.
International Program Committee for The 2015 International Conference on Automation, Cognitive Science, Optics, Micro Electro-Mechanical System, and Information Technology (ICACOMIT 2015), Date: 28-30 October. Place: Bandung, Indonesia.
Reviewer for The 1st World Virtual Conference on Social & Behavioural Sciences, Date: 28-30 June 2015. Place: Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Designated Reviewer for International Conference on Engineering Management and Industrial Technology, Date: 8-10th December 2015, Place: Medan, Indonesia.
International Committee for International Conference on Information and Social Science, Date: 5-7 August 2015, Place: Kurume, Fukuoka, Japan.
Reviewer for Sixth International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Date: 8-10 March, Place: Kuala Lumpur.
Designated Reviewer for International Conference on Information in Business and Technology Management, Date: 26-28 January, Melaka.
Designated Reviewer for 2016 International Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities, Date: 19-21 April, Kota Kinabalu.
Reviewer for Advanced Research on Business, Management and Humanities, Date: 15-17 March, Bandung, Indonesia.
- National Coastal Vulnerability Index (2006) Sponsored by Ministry of Algiculture (RM 1,000,000)
- Personal care products brand management (2005) Sponsored by JohorCorp (RM 1,000,000)
- Strategi Pemasaran dan Perniagaan (2001) Sponsored by Syarikat Mam Enterprise (RM 3K)
- Projek Penyelidikan Pemasaran Tepak Malaysia Sdn Bhd (2002) Sponsored by JCorp (RM 20K)
- Revatalising the role of mosques in the face of globalization (2009) Sponsored by IAIS (RM 150,000)
- Hassmani Che Omar  Level of Entrepreneurial Behaviours and it relationship to the environment Awareness among trainee - Master (UKM)- external
- Hamdia Mudor  A Comparison of Quality Perception Analysis of Local Traditional Snack Food in Northern Malaysia - DBA (USM)- external
- Kebaili Boumediene Firm networking competencies, antecedents and And moderating role of strategies motivations PhD (USM) - external
- Sahadah Abdullah  Technology Entrepreneur Development at graduate training in Malaysian Institute of Higher Learning PhD (UTM).- internal
- Inda Sukati  Relationship between firm intergration and supply chain orientation in the south Sumatera food processing industry PhD (UTM)- internal
- Roslan Hussin  Amalan Kualiti, sikap dan orientasi politik dala kalangan usahawan muda dewan perniagaan melayu Malaysia PhD (UKM) - external
- Zailin Zainal Ariffin  The relationship between American popular culture and some selected aspects of consumer behaviour: a study of Malaysia Adolescents -PhD (UM) - external
- Kamyar Kavosh  Customer Relationship Management Implementation in Iran Automobile Industry -PhD(UTM) - Internal.
- Noorulsadiqin Azbiya  Commercialization of Biotechnology related researches in Malaysian Rerearch Univerwity - PhD (UTM) - Internal
- Ahmad Ramli Mahmood  Peranan Psikologi Perjalanan dalam mempengaruhi niat melawat semula destinasi pelancongan Malaysia -PhD (UMT) -External
- Aliyu Olayemi Abdullateef  The impact of CRM on caller satisfaction in customer contact centers: evidence from Malaysia -PhD(UUM) -External.
- M. Nur Mustafa  Motivasi kerja, Latihan dlm Perkhidmatan dan Kompetensi profesional serta hubungannya dgn prestasi kerja guru, -PhD (UKM) - External.
- Isteti Murni  Pemiliran dan Tingkahlaku Keusahawanan dlm mengenal Peluang perniagaan Pelajar di IPT Di Padang, Sumatera - PhD (UKM) - External.
- Zuhal Hussein  In-Game Advertising: The effects of Telepresence on the Attitude and Purchase Intention - PhD (USM)- External.
- Akmal Aini Othman  Lingking marketing resources, procurement process coordination and firm performance in the building construction industry -PhD (UiTM) -External.
- Mustafa Mohamed Mustafa Mahdi  Telecommuniting from company perspective: Employer intention to implement telecommuting - Master by research- (UMP)- external.
- Hazlinda Hassan  Examining product and environmental Factord of Halal industry on marketing program adaptation and export performance - PhD (UPM) - External.
- Sahar Ahmadian  Export intermediaries networking and international opportunity recognizion in SMEs - PhD(UTM) - Internal.
- Mohammed Tareque Aziz Relationship Quality: its antecedents and consequence in the context of retailer-supplier relationship in Bangladesh -PhD(UUM) -External.
- Shaheen Mansori  The role of religiosity, ethinicity, individual's values and innovativeness in consumer acceptance of novel products -PhD (UPM) - External
- Sudirman AS  Proses pengurusan pelatihan dalam meningkatkan profesionalisme guru sekolah menengah pertama di riau, indonesia - PhD(UKM)- External
- Farshid Movaghar Moghaddam  The determinats of firm export performance in exporting to emerging market: Evidence from petrochemical industry - PhD (UTM) - Internal
- Mohammad Ismail  Factors influencing consumer's acceptance of mobile marketing service - PhD (UUM) - External
- Nurlida Ismail  Characteristics influencing international students' information search and satisfaction on private higher education institutions in Malaysia - PhD (UiTM) - External
- Rasmuna Hussain  Penilaian perlaksanaan modul asas keusahawanan kolej komuniti kementerian pengajian tinggi malaysia - PhD (UKM) - External
- Md Sharif M Haniff  Marketing capabilities, niche marketing strategy, and marketing performance: the moderating effect of entrepreneurial behaviour - PhD (USM) - External
- Suzlita Welas, Hubungan persekitaran luaran tehadap penggunaan e-dagang di kalangan usahawan kecil dan sederhana di Malaysia- PhD (UPSI) - External
- Norzieiriani Ahmad, Effect of customers' lifestyle on satisfaction and continuance intention in online shopping - PhD (USM) - External
- Kaswar Ahmmed, Key account management performance in B2B relationship: A case of garments industry in Bangladesh - PhD (UUM) - External
- Amer Rajput, Combined effect of trust, commitment and supplier development on buyer-supplier performance in Textile industry - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Hairul Rizad Md Sapry, Marketing decision making process in small and medium entreprise's business to business relationship - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Zarrin Pirzadesh - Supplier-manufacturing collaboration in new product development in automotive industry - PhD (UTM) - internal
- Mohammed Sangiru Umar - Relationship between socialization mechanism of supplier selection and supplier performance in smes manufacturing in Nigeria - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Thoo Ai Chin - Effects of supply chain integration and operational capability on organizational performance in Malaysia SMEs - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Shaiful Azlan Abdul - The effect of country image and an institution's reputation on students' decision on where to study - PhD (UM) - External.
- Wong Chiet Bing - The effect of website quality in customer e-satisfaction for Low cost carrier _ MSc (UTM) - Internal.
- Abd Rahim Romle - An examination of quality management practices, human-oriented elements and organizational performance in the Malaysian Higher Education Institutions - PhD (UUM) -External
- Sylvia@Nabila Azwa Ambad - Corporate entrepreneurship as a determinant of large firm performance: an evidence from Malaysia - PhD (USIM) - External
- Amir Foroughi - Educating retailers: The causes of impulse buying behaviour among iranian shoppers - PhD (UKM) -External.
- Rasmuna Hussain - Penilaian perlaksanaan modul asas keusahawanan kolej komuniti kementerian pendidikan Malaysia _PhD (UKM) - External
- Majid Mapkhot'M Goaill - The influence of marketing relationship bonds on retailer's relationship satisfaction in Yemen - PhD (UUM)- External.
- Wilawan Jansri - The influence of perceived value, personal values and salesperson towards repurchase intention: a study on natural luxury skin care product -PhD(USM) - External.
- Khairol Anuar Ishak - An investigation of factors affecting the frachisor-franchisee relationship quality and it's impact towards firm's performance -PhD(USM) -External.
- Ahmad suffian Mohd Zahari - customer knowledge management and organizational performance: the moderating effects of market and technology turbulence - PhD (UiTM) - External.
- Haider Ali Malik - Internal branding as a predictor of employee brand commitment: role of perceived organizational support and employee engagement - PhD (UKM) - External.
- Keni - Factors influencing customer loyalty in the Indonesian banking industry: an application of the investment model -DBA (USM) - External.
- AbdolRazagh Madahi - An empirical study of Malaysian consumers' channel switching behavior by using an extended decomposed theory of planned behavior - PhD (UTM) -Internal.
- Nor Haminah Mastor - Continue use of tax efiling among personal taxpayers in Malaysia - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Juhaizi Mohd Yusof - Modelling the influence of spiritual leadership on spiritual well-being and job satisfaction in the Malaysian Port Industry -PhD (UniSZA) - External.
- Azam Haghkhah - The determinats of customer loyalty in business-to-business - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Zahra Ehsani - Effect of customer perceived value on customer relationship management performance - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Mohd Amir Bin Mat Samsudin @Mohd Sham - Hubungan Elemen Kemanusiaan dengan kejayaan penyumperan luar sistem maklumat -PhD (UUM) - External.
- Pranav Kamar - Antecedents and consequences of female consumers' attitude towards ethical marketing practiced in Malaysia - PhD (UUM) - External.
- Mariam Asgari - Learning outcomes of Iranian Students as educational tourist in Malaysian Universities - PhD (UiTM) - External.
- Chandrasekhar Chakravarty - Determinants of mutual fund investment by small investors in smaller towns in West Bengal - PhD (AEU) - External.
- Amir Foroughi - Impact of retail environment characteristics and product attributes on impulse buying behaviour among Iranian shoppers - PhD (UKM)- External.
- Yazilmiwati@Hasni bin Yaacob - Kajian faktor kejayaan dan pencapaian usahawan muslim di Malaysia - PhD (UM) - External.
- Siti Zaleha Omain - Supply Chain Management Practices in Malaysian Palm Oil Firms - PhD (UTM)- Internal.
- Alireza Roustasekehravani - An examination of Brand Loyalty in the Malaysian Mobile Phone Industry - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Saeed Gholami - Impact of customer relationship factors on brand equity DBA (MMU) - External.
- Abdullah Mohammed Algarni - Investigation of market oreintation in the context of higher education in Saudi Arabia - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Ameen Mahdi - Understanding individual's perceived value of green personal computer acceptance - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Setareh Feiz - The influence of customer relationship management on business performance through customer lifetime value - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Lim Wee Chai (Tan Sri) - Sustaining competitive advantage, capability and performance in the glove industry: The case of Top Glove Corporation Berhad - PhD (UNISEL) - External.
- Bagher Abbaspour - The influence of website quality, customer emotion on satisfaction and e-loyalty in travel booking website - PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Marzieh Pooladireishahri - The determinants of customer retention in buyer-supplier relationship -PhD (UTM) - Internal.
- Payam Mihanyar - National Park Behavioral Intention among International Tourists - PhD (UiTM) - External.
Assessor on Professorial Candidate:
Khairul Anuar Mohd Ali, PhD (2007)
Fakulti Sains dan Teknologi, UKM
Post for: Associate Professor
Area of specialization:Quality Management
Norasmah Othman, PhD (2008)
Fakulti Pendidikan, UKM
Post for: Associate Professor
Area of specialization: Entrepreneurship Education
Anizah Hj Zainuddin, PhD(2010)
Fakulti Pengurusan Perniagaan, UiTM
Post for: Associate Professor
Area of specialization: Retailing Management
Fauziah Sheikh Ahmad, PhD (2013)
International Business School, UTM
Post for: Associate Professor
Area of specialization: Brand Management
Norasmah Othamn, PhD (2013)
Universiti kebangsaan Malaysia
Post for: Professor
Area of specialization: Education Marketing
Selvan a/l Perumal PhD (2014)
Universiti Utara Malaysia
Post for: Associate Professor
Area of specialization: Marketing
Nooriah Binti Yusof PhD (2014)
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Post for: Associate Professor
Area of specialization: Education Marketing
Nor Azila Md Nor PhD (2015)
Universiti Utara Malaysia
Post for: Professor
Area of specialization: Marketing
Panel of Experts:
1. Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (2007-2009)
2. Open University Malaysia (2010-2011) (2014- current)
3. International Islamic University of Pakistan (2013-2015)
4. Universiti Industri Selangor (2011-2013)
5. Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (2015-2017)
- Mohamed Abobakr Abdullah Bajunaid  The influence of social and cultural capital of student and higher education institution on student's motivation, satisfaction and loyalty. External: Dato Prof Ishak USM
- Abduljalil Sarli Exploring causal relationships from destination image to loyalty in Iranian tourist behaviour by mediating effects of lifestyle, personality and travel satisfaction [PhD] External: AP Dr Yuhanis Abdul Aziz UPM.
- Suzilawati Kamaruddin  The relationships between religious orientation, value system, business strategy and business performance [PhD] External: AP Dr Norasmah Othman UKM.
- Aayed Qasem Hassan Salleh  The role of extrinsic product cues in automative brand preferences and purchase intentions [PhD]. External: AP Dr Sabri Haron USM (Awarded as Best Student PhD in Management at 51th UTM Convocation 2013)
- Fauziah Sh. Ahmad  The branding dynamics of entrepreneurs in small and medium sized enterprises, Malaysia [PhD], Co-supervisor: Prof M.Sharif (Texas U). External: Prof M. Sahari UIAM (Awarded as Best Student PhD in Management at 46th UTM Convocation 2011)
- Wail Sultan Abdullah Alhakimi  An Investigation of Market Orientation in Yemeni's Consumer Goods Industry, Republic of Yemen [PhD] External: Prof Osman USM
- Ammar Yassin . COO Effects on Yemeni Consumers' Perception and Attitude toward Asian Made Products, UTM/IBB University, Republic of Yemen [PhD.] External: Prof Osman USM
- Hainan Mohd Yusoof . E-Commerce Diversity in Malaysia: Employee Evaluation of Service Quality in the Telecommunication, UTM/FELCRA [PhD.] External: AP Dr Sofia UiTM
Noor Azmi Mohamad . Pengaruh kepimpinan Strategik ke atas strategi kompetitif, UTM [PhD.] External: Prof Juhary UUM
Number of Students
Number of Students
- Best Paper Award (22/11/2005) Awarded by Asia Pacific Marketing Conference 2005,
- Best Paper Award (10/07/2007) Awarded by Business and Information Conference, Tokyo
- Research Personality Award 2006 (01/12/2006) Awarded by Faculty of Management, UTM
- Excellent Staf Award 2007 (31/12/08) Awarded by UTM.
- Best Consultant Team Award 2008 (12/05/09) Awarded by UTM.
- 20 Years Service Award 2010 Awarded by UTM.
- Listed in Who's Who in the World -30th anniversary edition of Marquis USA 2013
- Best Paper Award. Awarded by Global Islamic Marketing, 2012, Cairo.
- Listed as 2000 Outstanding intellectuals of the 21st Century by IBC Cambridge
- Best paper Award at AICEBM 2014, Johor, Malaysia.
- Associate Member of Institute of Management malaysia (since 1989)
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Marketing (since 2000)
- Associate member of The Marketing Association of Australia New Zealand (Since 2015)
- Visiting Professor - Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (2015-2017)
- Marketing Management
- Principle of Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Brand Management
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Marketing Research
- Retailing Management
- Pricing Management
- Research Methods
- Retailing Management
1. Jurnal Kemanusiaan -FM, UTM
2. Jurnal Teknologi -UTM - Scopus
3. Asian Academy of Management - USM -Scopus
4. Malaysian Management Journal - UUM
5. International Journal of Business and Society - UNIMAS
6. Journal of International Business and Entrepreneur - UiTM
7. Asian Business and Accounting Journal - UM - Scopus.
8. Pertanika Journal of social sciences & Humanities - UPM - Scopus.
9. The International Review of Retail, Distribution & Consumer Research (Routledge) - Scopus.
10. Asian Case Research Journal (World Scientific & NUS) - Scopus.
11. Journal of Business Management & Accounting (JBMA) - UUM
12. Journal of Educational Research (Wudpecker)
13. Journal of Business Research (Elsevier)-IF Journal.
14. Asia Pacific Management Studies (National Cheng Kuang U - Taiwan)- Scopus.
15. British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade (Science Domain)
16. International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences (OMICS Group)
17. Sage Open (Sage Publisher)
18. Jurnal Pengurusan (UKM) - Scopus.
19. Marketing Intellegence and Planning (Curtin U)- Scopus
Editorial Advisory Board
1. Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management
2. International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research
3. International Journal of Arts and Sciences
4. International Journal of Marketing and Management Research
5. Asia Pacific Management Studies
6. International Journal of Management Sciences
7. International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences