Reference No: 1199677
Hewlett Packard (HP) has established a large HP Professional Center in Cyberjaya.
HP Professional Center is where the brightest in the finance industry develop best-in-class financial solutions, and deliver critical business analysis.
This program is specifically designed for Internship where the intern will be exposed to accounting and financial analysis learning cycle. The intern will be exposed to learn how to provide financial services and consulting on policies and processes, programs and projects primarily to the business managers. Guided by the Seniors, the intern will be managing Month End Closing processes, assist in financial planning, forecasting, trend analysis and operating expenses analysis.
The Intern also has the opportunity to learn & be exposed to:
- Contingency reporting and disclosure functions.
- Performing accounting reconciliations and analyzing balance sheet related activities and perform financial month end close activities
- Local statutory report and provide business and functional support on financial analysis.
- Perform US GAAP/Corporate reporting and provide consultancy on processes, programs and projects
- Expense and contra management
- HP's business related financial management
- Final year students pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with majoring in Finance.
- CGPA of 3.00 and above
- Able to communicate well in English (verbal & written)
To apply, search for the specified reference number, and then submit an online application via our job site below.
What are you ready to do? Explore our career options at www.hp.com/eo/iobs